• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HBO's TrueBlood Predictions

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
HBO: True Blood

It's the only show I watch consistently. Sunday night at 9PM.

If you aren't up to date, beware of spoilers.

So who killed Mz. Stackhouse?

V

violaine

^ooh I just started watching, love it. Last night's Ep was awesome. (I have no idea who killed kindly Ms Stackhouse btw.)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I've been told to watch. >.o HBO tends to put out pretty good shows.. so.. mayhap I shall have to try.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^ooh I just started watching, love it. Last night's Ep was awesome. (I have no idea who killed kindly Ms Stackhouse btw.)

It's very good. Although I read the books and there are differences..I like what HBO has done with it. They always come out with great stuff.

aguanile

MBTI Type
IXXP
Enneagram
4w5
It took me a couple episodes to warm up to it. But it is so amazing. The only (non syndicated) series that I watch consistently.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Love this show. Can't say what will happen next and have no idea who killed Granny, but what I do know is, Bill is :drool:.

V

violaine

^Indeed... thread bump!

[YOUTUBE="c02GxB1DdNU"]Bill and Sookie, Bad Things....[/YOUTUBE]

*SPOILER*
As hawt as Bill and Sookie are together - (er, naked, burst-out-of-the-ground sex, wtf!? I definitely did not see that one coming, hehe) - I don't really think I'd want to be fed on y'know, everytime. *ouch*

Very impressed with Lizzy Caplan as Amy too thus far.

*END SPOILER*

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
*SPOILER*
As hawt as Bill and Sookie are together - (er, naked, burst-out-of-the-ground sex, wtf!? I definitely did not see that one coming, hehe) - I don't really think I'd want to be fed on y'know, everytime. *ouch*

Ohhhh SO. HOT.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Ohhhh SO. HOT.

Agreed. Best sex scene thus far.

SPOILER BEWARE

I just finished episode 10. My theory on the guy in the bar that tried to grab Sookie is this, I believe he was a random at the party thrown for Renee and Arlene. He might be someone that everyone believes is human, but he's actually a vampire. Or he might not be since the flashback of the girl was too grainy to decipher if she was actually bit or not. He found a girl that was most likely at the party and forced her into the empty bar to either force sex on her or drink her blood or threaten her for information. I rewatched the party scene to see if anyone had his shirt and hair color, but nothing stood out to me. I don't think that guy is the killer.

Also, the girl in the flashback and the girl on the road aren't the same person. Two different names came up in the credits. Though, some might mistake them for the same person since they looked similar.

Edit: I just looked up the answer about who the murderer is according to the books. I wasn't expecting that person. I wonder if the show will follow it.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Here's who I think they want us to suspect is the murderer.

Chuck-Local Red Neck and Vamp Terrorizer.

GW150H120

Rene Lenier-Arlene's Fiance & Jason and Lafayette's co-worker.

GW168H127

Terry Bellefleur-works at Merlotte's, veteran. Acts crazy.

GW100H106

Andy Bellefleur
-Brother of Terry, investigating Bon Temps serial killings.

Interview_with_Detective_Andy_Bellefleur.jpg

But could it be Mike the coroner?
GW100H100

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Agreed. Best sex scene thus far.

SPOILER BEWARE

I just finished episode 10. My theory on the guy in the bar that tried to grab Sookie is this, I believe he was a random at the party thrown for Renee and Arlene. He might be someone that everyone believes is human, but he's actually a vampire. Or he might not be since the flashback of the girl was too grainy to decipher if she was actually bit or not. He found a girl that was most likely at the party and forced her into the empty bar to either force sex on her or drink her blood or threaten her for information. I rewatched the party scene to see if anyone had his shirt and hair color, but nothing stood out to me.

Also, the girl in the flashback and the girl on the road aren't the same person. Two different names came up in the credits. Though, some might mistake them for the same person since they looked similar.

Edit: I just looked up the answer about who the murderer is according to the books. I wasn't expecting that person. I wonder if the show will follow it.
Something for us to chew on, thanks :) I'll need to re watch it later and report back. The pics I posted were just off the top of my head so feel free to add to them. I watched it at 11:30 then went to sleep and haven't been able to get that damn song outta my head. :wacko:

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
I imagine it is Rene, although I have not read the books and I just started watching recently. It just seems to fit for me.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I imagine it is Rene, although I have not read the books and I just started watching recently. It just seems to fit for me.

What evidence do you have to support that claim?

Something for us to chew on, thanks I'll need to re watch it later and report back. The pics I posted were just off the top of my head so feel free to add to them. I watched it at 11:30 then went to sleep and haven't been able to get that damn song outta my head.

I don't think the guy from the bar is the murderer. Maybe you can find someone that matches the clothing and hair color.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
There was something unsettling about Arlene when she was talking to Sookie and Amy. Did anyone else notice that?

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
What evidence do you have to support that claim?

Would you accept a gut feeling? Rene seems like the only other person who has any sort of trust in Bill and, by extension, the other vampires. Maybe I'm just incredibly cynical, but this seems like a story where the seemingly most tolerant character is one of the least tolerant after all is said and done. I believe the producers imagine him being a good curveball.