• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HBO's TrueBlood Predictions

MBTI Type
INxJ
Would you accept a gut feeling? Rene seems like the only other person who has any sort of trust in Bill and, by extension, the other vampires. Maybe I'm just incredibly cynical, but this seems like a story where the seemingly most tolerant character is one of the least tolerant after all is said and done. I believe the producers imagine him being a good curveball.

I am an INTJ. Try again.

SPOILER

Actually, I think you looked it up. There's absolutely no solid evidence on the show that would point to Rene.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
which is why it would be surprising. I felt uneasy when Arlene was going on about how great Rene is.

MBTI Type
INxJ
which is why it would be surprising. I felt uneasy when Arlene was going on about how great Rene is.

This isn't slam dunk, but the only clue that might in a round about way lead to Rene, is when Sookie watched Arlene's kids. Arlene put the silver bracelets on her children. Yet, Bill said silver as a weapon (or in the kid's case, protection) isn't common knowledge. I doubt Arlene just studies vampire information in her spare time. If someone is a killer based solely on a connection to vampires, they would know quite a bit about their weaknesses.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
This isn't slam dunk, but the only clue that might in a round about way lead to Rene, is when Sookie watched Arlene's kids. Arlene put the silver bracelets on her children. Yet, Bill said silver as a weapon isn't common knowledge. I doubt Arlene just studies vampire information in her spare time. If someone is a killer based solely on a connection to vampires, they would know quite a bit about their weaknesses.
Maybe Rene's a werewolf?

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
Actually, I think you looked it up. There's absolutely no solid evidence on the show that would point to Rene.

Is it really him?!? Hell yeah, my intuition rocks!! I've already tried looking it up, but wikipedia has next to nothing on the show. By the way, you don't need solid evidence to suspect someone of being unhonest. Like I said, him being the killer just seemed to make more sense to me.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Is it really him?!? Hell yeah, my intuition rocks!! I've already tried looking it up, but wikipedia has next to nothing on the show. By the way, you don't need solid evidence to suspect someone of being unhonest. Like I said, him being the killer just seemed to make more sense to me.

Dishonest, sure. A killer, please. By that logic, everyone that's dishonest is also a killer.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah, I knew "he" ;);) was the killer. They set it up to be several characters, but after last week it was impossible not to know.

How the hell did Bill heal himself so quickly? And what about that crazy chick who bailed Tara out of jail? Is she indeed a she? It's obvious she's a shape shifter too the way she was tripping out on the chair in her back yard. Was she trying to shift into a pig? How does she know Sam?

The end- There's another killer. dum dum dum duuummm... So Lafayette is missing and there's a black persons leg with red toenail polish. Is it Tara's whacked out Mum or Lafayette?

I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT SUMMER! I needs to know now or at the very latest next Sun! :cry:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I like him too. Tells it like it is. I just don't think they'd be that freaked out if it were Tara's crappy mom.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I like him too. Tells it like it is. I just don't think they'd be that freaked out if it were Tara's crappy mom.

I wish it was her mom.

There's much to speculate though. It could have been that pig. The vampires getting revenge. The senator. Jessica. Or the social worker that might be a werewolf. She did call Sam, a little doggie. We have seen her all over the place with pigs, but I've yet to see her change into one. Could the social worker have been projecting the man with the guiter in her house, that was trying to placate Tara? Like he wasn't real, but some sort of hologram or something that her powers created?

SPOILER

I read on another forum that it was Bill.

That makes sense because the way the camera zoomed up to Lafayette dumping trash and the way it zoomed to Sookie's house are exactly the same. Meaning it's Bill's point of view. I think Lafayette jumped up out of fear and looked down because Bill was in a burnt state. I'm sure he was unrecognizable and probably crouched/crawled since he was practically dead. So, he could have looked like some hideous monster to Lafayette. Also, when Bill arrived at Sookie's house he told her he had fed.

Mine too.

= / I liked his dichotomy of flaming homosexuality, but ass kicking toughness. There's not a single character on the show that matches him.

F

figsfiggyfigs

MIND= BLOWN!

SPOILERS:

I don't like that bill is the new king. Wtf. They're supposed to be very diplomatic, and he was supposed to be VOTED in. No? from what I recall(from the books), they had a very detailed process/law. If it was "Battle for the crown" situation, their position would be constantly threatened. And from last season, you couldn't question your royalty, which conflicts with this seasons plot.

So good. SO GOOD.

MIND= BLOWN!

SPOILERS:

I don't like that bill is the new king. Wtf. They're supposed to be very diplomatic, and he was supposed to be VOTED in. No? from what I recall(from the books), they had a very detailed process/law. If it was "Battle for the crown" situation, their position would be constantly threatened. And from last season, you couldn't question your royalty, which conflicts with this seasons plot.

The details will probably be revealed over the course of the next few episodes. In the mean time, I'm still giggling about His Majesty, King Bill. Oh man, this season is going to be awesome.

A

Anew Leaf

The King Bill subplot is the most boring/annoying so far. They go into it in further depth in episode 2. What I don't understand is how they tout up the vampire age thing as being tired directly to their power... and then they have queens/kings who are basically baby vampires compared to a great many. Small thing, but still annoying.

The rest of it looks to be a very fun ride! I always love Pam's zingers. So much win.

I really like the fact that this season starts 14 months later... Maybe I am off in my timing, but it seemed like the prior 3 seasons were supposed to be taking place in about a month of RL time. I always liked that with the books time actually was passing so you could get a grasp on characters changing better. Just my viewpoint on them.

A

Anew Leaf

...Episode 2??

SENZA!!!!

if you log into their site or download their HBOGO app... you can watch episode 2... RIGHT. NOW.

I was unable to resist its allure last night so now I have to wait 2 weeks for new material.