User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    and...are they going to get into the faerie story line at all? some faerie just pops into the woods for a lil sexin with no other apparent reason? is this the last season...does anyone know yet?
    True Blood has been renewed for Season 5. Even better, Russell Edgington is going to be back!

@Rainbows and I have been speculating on how true they'll stay to the book's relationship timeline.
    Then again, the love triangle isn't exactly canon. For the reasons that a) Sookie was done with Bill after she found out that he was sent to spy on her, and b)she's portrayed as more of a serial monogamist. The TV!Sookie treads dangerously close to Anita Blake territory. *shudder*
    Last edited by Wind Up Rex; 09-08-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

awesome thanks!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

figsfiggyfigs

I hate how indecisive they've made Sookie.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

sookie is annoying as f@*k!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

trueblood sucks ( I really liked the first 2 seasons)

But it's such a cliche

Skipping time, people changing.

It's happened in Lost, Alias, 24 etc,.

And it often results in a love triangle.

Also, the Erased memory is another cliche.

I've also seen it in Heroes (repeatedly), Alias and I'm sure it's in others.

It's like they can't come up with something new.

And all the TV shows with superpowers and stuff make you think that at the end of the season there's going to be some big fight....but it never happens.

And trueblood has the same line of action in all of the seasons.

Some new entity comes in town, and everybody must work together to destroy it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I hate how indecisive they've made Sookie.
    sookie is annoying as f@*k!
    Motion to rename thread "Fuckin' Sookie".

In other news, Alexander Skarsgard will be starring (along with his ex Kate Bosworth) in the movie Straw Dogs that comes out this month. Zee preview:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeE-qTiaFT4"]Straw Dogs Trailer[/YOUTUBE]

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Motion to rename thread "Fuckin' Sookie".

In other news, Alexander Skarsgard will be starring (along with his ex Kate Bosworth) in the movie Straw Dogs that comes out this month. Zee preview:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeE-qTiaFT4"]Straw Dogs Trailer[/YOUTUBE]
    I agree as well. The scene where Marnie demands Bill and Eric to die and like idiots they agree with it... and she just stands there crying. Ugh. Watching this is like reading Robert Jordan say "tugged her braid" for the millionth time or something.

The finale will hopefully be mind blowingly amazing... read: Eric... Eric... Eric...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I agree as well. The scene where Marnie demands Bill and Eric to die and like idiots they agree with it... and she just stands there crying. Ugh. Watching this is like reading Robert Jordan say "tugged her braid" for the millionth time or something.

The finale will hopefully be mind blowingly amazing... read: Eric... Eric... Eric...
    See, I was somehow under the impression that they were trying to trigger Sookie's fairy magic by putting themselves in danger. Then I realized that they were just retarded.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    See, I was somehow under the impression that they were trying to trigger Sookie's fairy magic by putting themselves in danger. Then I realized that they were just retarded.
    Same... sigh. Pam said it best with her "you're going to die for a gash in a dress?" I normally have been on board for the S-E-B (hey look! Be-S) love triangle... but the past couple episodes have been so dumb with her "loving both of them"... and the guys having no reaction other than being passive wusses. Lame. Time for a spin off series with Eric and Pam touring the world or something with Laf in tow.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

pam is the coolest yes...i kinda love lafayette also and love that eric is back to normal but he's delicious either way really.

and...are they going to get into the faerie story line at all? some faerie just pops into the woods for a lil sexin with no other apparent reason? is this the last season...does anyone know yet?
    Why was that faerie fucking Andy of all people? It would have been better to develop his thing with Holly. Ugh. I'm just glad Eric is back to being Eric.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.