Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Lafayette He was my favorite character.

Mine too.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I like him too. Tells it like it is. I just don't think they'd be that freaked out if it were Tara's crappy mom.
    I wish it was her mom.

There's much to speculate though. It could have been that pig. The vampires getting revenge. The senator. Jessica. Or the social worker that might be a werewolf. She did call Sam, a little doggie. We have seen her all over the place with pigs, but I've yet to see her change into one. Could the social worker have been projecting the man with the guiter in her house, that was trying to placate Tara? Like he wasn't real, but some sort of hologram or something that her powers created?

SPOILER

I read on another forum that it was Bill.

That makes sense because the way the camera zoomed up to Lafayette dumping trash and the way it zoomed to Sookie's house are exactly the same. Meaning it's Bill's point of view. I think Lafayette jumped up out of fear and looked down because Bill was in a burnt state. I'm sure he was unrecognizable and probably crouched/crawled since he was practically dead. So, he could have looked like some hideous monster to Lafayette. Also, when Bill arrived at Sookie's house he told her he had fed.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Mine too.
    = / I liked his dichotomy of flaming homosexuality, but ass kicking toughness. There's not a single character on the show that matches him.

figsfiggyfigs

MIND= BLOWN!

SPOILERS:

I don't like that bill is the new king. Wtf. They're supposed to be very diplomatic, and he was supposed to be VOTED in. No? from what I recall(from the books), they had a very detailed process/law. If it was "Battle for the crown" situation, their position would be constantly threatened. And from last season, you couldn't question your royalty, which conflicts with this seasons plot.

So good. SO GOOD.

So good. SO GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    MIND= BLOWN!

SPOILERS:

I don't like that bill is the new king. Wtf. They're supposed to be very diplomatic, and he was supposed to be VOTED in. No? from what I recall(from the books), they had a very detailed process/law. If it was "Battle for the crown" situation, their position would be constantly threatened. And from last season, you couldn't question your royalty, which conflicts with this seasons plot.
    The details will probably be revealed over the course of the next few episodes. In the mean time, I'm still giggling about His Majesty, King Bill. Oh man, this season is going to be awesome.

Anew Leaf

The King Bill subplot is the most boring/annoying so far. They go into it in further depth in episode 2. What I don't understand is how they tout up the vampire age thing as being tired directly to their power... and then they have queens/kings who are basically baby vampires compared to a great many. Small thing, but still annoying.

The rest of it looks to be a very fun ride! I always love Pam's zingers. So much win.

I really like the fact that this season starts 14 months later... Maybe I am off in my timing, but it seemed like the prior 3 seasons were supposed to be taking place in about a month of RL time. I always liked that with the books time actually was passing so you could get a grasp on characters changing better. Just my viewpoint on them.

figsfiggyfigs

...Episode 2??

SENZA!!!!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

The show sucks.
    Oh, its
    You

Anew Leaf

...Episode 2??

SENZA!!!!
    if you log into their site or download their HBOGO app... you can watch episode 2... RIGHT. NOW.

I was unable to resist its allure last night so now I have to wait 2 weeks for new material.

...Episode 2??

SENZA!!!!
    I'm going to wait until Wednesday as I have an assignment due that morning, but after that ... :}