User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Genesis View Post
    Would you accept a gut feeling? Rene seems like the only other person who has any sort of trust in Bill and, by extension, the other vampires. Maybe I'm just incredibly cynical, but this seems like a story where the seemingly most tolerant character is one of the least tolerant after all is said and done. I believe the producers imagine him being a good curveball.
    I am an INTJ. Try again.

SPOILER

Actually, I think you looked it up. There's absolutely no solid evidence on the show that would point to Rene.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

which is why it would be surprising. I felt uneasy when Arlene was going on about how great Rene is.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    which is why it would be surprising. I felt uneasy when Arlene was going on about how great Rene is.
    This isn't slam dunk, but the only clue that might in a round about way lead to Rene, is when Sookie watched Arlene's kids. Arlene put the silver bracelets on her children. Yet, Bill said silver as a weapon (or in the kid's case, protection) isn't common knowledge. I doubt Arlene just studies vampire information in her spare time. If someone is a killer based solely on a connection to vampires, they would know quite a bit about their weaknesses.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    This isn't slam dunk, but the only clue that might in a round about way lead to Rene, is when Sookie watched Arlene's kids. Arlene put the silver bracelets on her children. Yet, Bill said silver as a weapon isn't common knowledge. I doubt Arlene just studies vampire information in her spare time. If someone is a killer based solely on a connection to vampires, they would know quite a bit about their weaknesses.
    Maybe Rene's a werewolf?

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Maybe Rene's a werewolf?
    That would be interesting. Sam did say they were vicious etc.

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Actually, I think you looked it up. There's absolutely no solid evidence on the show that would point to Rene.
    Is it really him?!? Hell yeah, my intuition rocks!! I've already tried looking it up, but wikipedia has next to nothing on the show. By the way, you don't need solid evidence to suspect someone of being unhonest. Like I said, him being the killer just seemed to make more sense to me.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Genesis View Post
    Is it really him?!? Hell yeah, my intuition rocks!! I've already tried looking it up, but wikipedia has next to nothing on the show. By the way, you don't need solid evidence to suspect someone of being unhonest. Like I said, him being the killer just seemed to make more sense to me.
    Dishonest, sure. A killer, please. By that logic, everyone that's dishonest is also a killer.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Yeah, I knew "he" was the killer. They set it up to be several characters, but after last week it was impossible not to know.

How the hell did Bill heal himself so quickly? And what about that crazy chick who bailed Tara out of jail? Is she indeed a she? It's obvious she's a shape shifter too the way she was tripping out on the chair in her back yard. Was she trying to shift into a pig? How does she know Sam?

The end- There's another killer. dum dum dum duuummm... So Lafayette is missing and there's a black persons leg with red toenail polish. Is it Tara's whacked out Mum or Lafayette?

I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT SUMMER! I needs to know now or at the very latest next Sun!

MBTI
    INxJ

Lafayette He was my favorite character.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I like him too. Tells it like it is. I just don't think they'd be that freaked out if it were Tara's crappy mom.