OH.

MY.

FUCKING.

GOD.

violaine

^Indeed... thread bump!

[YOUTUBE="c02GxB1DdNU"]Bill and Sookie, Bad Things....[/YOUTUBE]

*SPOILER*
    As hawt as Bill and Sookie are together - (er, naked, burst-out-of-the-ground sex, wtf!? I definitely did not see that one coming, hehe) - I don't really think I'd want to be fed on y'know, everytime. *ouch*

Very impressed with Lizzy Caplan as Amy too thus far.

*END SPOILER*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    *SPOILER*
    As hawt as Bill and Sookie are together - (er, naked, burst-out-of-the-ground sex, wtf!? I definitely did not see that one coming, hehe) - I don't really think I'd want to be fed on y'know, everytime. *ouch*

Ohhhh SO. HOT.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Ohhhh SO. HOT.
    Agreed. Best sex scene thus far.

SPOILER BEWARE

I just finished episode 10. My theory on the guy in the bar that tried to grab Sookie is this, I believe he was a random at the party thrown for Renee and Arlene. He might be someone that everyone believes is human, but he's actually a vampire. Or he might not be since the flashback of the girl was too grainy to decipher if she was actually bit or not. He found a girl that was most likely at the party and forced her into the empty bar to either force sex on her or drink her blood or threaten her for information. I rewatched the party scene to see if anyone had his shirt and hair color, but nothing stood out to me. I don't think that guy is the killer.

Also, the girl in the flashback and the girl on the road aren't the same person. Two different names came up in the credits. Though, some might mistake them for the same person since they looked similar.

Edit: I just looked up the answer about who the murderer is according to the books. I wasn't expecting that person. I wonder if the show will follow it.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Here's who I think they want us to suspect is the murderer.

Chuck-Local Red Neck and Vamp Terrorizer.

Rene Lenier-Arlene's Fiance & Jason and Lafayette's co-worker.

Terry Bellefleur-works at Merlotte's, veteran. Acts crazy.

Andy Bellefleur
    -Brother of Terry, investigating Bon Temps serial killings.

But could it be Mike the coroner?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Agreed. Best sex scene thus far.

SPOILER BEWARE

I just finished episode 10. My theory on the guy in the bar that tried to grab Sookie is this, I believe he was a random at the party thrown for Renee and Arlene. He might be someone that everyone believes is human, but he's actually a vampire. Or he might not be since the flashback of the girl was too grainy to decipher if she was actually bit or not. He found a girl that was most likely at the party and forced her into the empty bar to either force sex on her or drink her blood or threaten her for information. I rewatched the party scene to see if anyone had his shirt and hair color, but nothing stood out to me.

Also, the girl in the flashback and the girl on the road aren't the same person. Two different names came up in the credits. Though, some might mistake them for the same person since they looked similar.

Edit: I just looked up the answer about who the murderer is according to the books. I wasn't expecting that person. I wonder if the show will follow it.
    Something for us to chew on, thanks I'll need to re watch it later and report back. The pics I posted were just off the top of my head so feel free to add to them. I watched it at 11:30 then went to sleep and haven't been able to get that damn song outta my head.

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

I imagine it is Rene, although I have not read the books and I just started watching recently. It just seems to fit for me.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Genesis View Post
    I imagine it is Rene, although I have not read the books and I just started watching recently. It just seems to fit for me.
    What evidence do you have to support that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Something for us to chew on, thanks I'll need to re watch it later and report back. The pics I posted were just off the top of my head so feel free to add to them. I watched it at 11:30 then went to sleep and haven't been able to get that damn song outta my head.
    I don't think the guy from the bar is the murderer. Maybe you can find someone that matches the clothing and hair color.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

There was something unsettling about Arlene when she was talking to Sookie and Amy. Did anyone else notice that?

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    What evidence do you have to support that claim?
    Would you accept a gut feeling? Rene seems like the only other person who has any sort of trust in Bill and, by extension, the other vampires. Maybe I'm just incredibly cynical, but this seems like a story where the seemingly most tolerant character is one of the least tolerant after all is said and done. I believe the producers imagine him being a good curveball.