• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

Unique

So any newbies wanna play wow?
Or old players wanna start again?

If you let me sign you up for the free month I'll love you forever :p

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Wow this whole conversation is gonna get me back into playing wow again. I just quit like 2 months ago. Not really quit more of like I didn't have the money to pay for it.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ah, the Zhevra. :D

I wish one of my characters could get the green proto-drake. And I've done enough timed Stratholme runs that I should have gotten the bronze one already.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
I keep being expected to pass on that cause I'm a druid with superfastflyingform.

Sucks.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
So, just make it more interesting statistically, how many dollars have you guys spent on prepaid cards and monthly fees?
Less than you spend on liquor Friday and Saturday nights!

OP: One day from 80. My friends have been the main source of the fun I've had.

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bumping because I'm also a WoW player who wants to introduce himself!

I used to have a level 80 Human Mage on Thunderhorn as my main. His name was Encendedor. I also had a Level 61 Druid.

But sadly, my account got hacked a couple months ago and since Blizzard recognized that the hack was indirectly caused by my buying gold :)doh:), they closed that account off. :boohoo:

So now I've learned my lesson, use an authenticator, and I have a new account. I will show those people that scammed me that they cannot undo my work so easily!!! :workout:

FYI, my current characters are:

Dawnbringer-Alliance
Lv29 Priest Sakura (she's pretty too!)
Lv26 Druid Natuos
Lv10 Mage Azurade

Thunderhorn-Horde
Lv16 Hunter Gwarzi
Lv6 Paladin Keyallus

And targo, you're in luck - I also have a level 15 Tauren Shaman (Kumali) that i put on Sentinels to see what a RP server was like!

My plans are to speed-level a couple of these characters so that i can re-document the old content & WotLK before cataclysm, and I also plan on parking a couple of them in Outland for awhile so that I can (hopefully) experience some of the BC endgame now that Dungeon Finder is available.

Square Circle

MBTI Type
INTP
I've played off and on since classic. Now, I only log in to raid (ICC 10) or do dailies when I need G for enchants. Classic was fun, but too time consuming. BC = teh suck. Wrath has been good. I like the 10 and 25 person option (40 was always a headache). I have high hopes for Cataclysm.

My toons:

Meinong 80 facerolladin/healadin on Proudmoore Alliance (main atm)

Mandelis 80 rogue on Alleria Horde (old main)

Noumen 80 mage on Alleria Horde

and a bunch of lowbies on Alleria Horde and Proudmoore Alliance.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
WoWScrnShot_102110_070050.jpg

I hear the drop rate has increased and I'm seeing em' all over the place, nevertheless I am glad to finally have it!

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Just got my 7th character to 80 today. Im not sure why I need all these 80's. I don't even know how to play my hunter anymore.

Watch me do the Headless Horsemen daily on 7 toons every day and STILL not get the mount for the 3rd year in a row.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
After a 2-year hiatus, I'm joining up again for Cataclysm. The new Guild advancement stuff looks fun... we should have a TypoC guild :yes: