• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
After neglecting life's responsibilities for the past week and a half, I finally made it.

YAY!!

Now what do I do?

(hopefully this patch comes this week, so I can do it all again)
Raid.

:hi:

Default UI? I'm using xperl.

Actually, I'm going to go play Morrowind. /hide

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
So for some unknown reason, I started working on Loremaster for my Deathknight. 1694 quests to go!!! Should be done by Christmas I think.

This achievement system is the devil, but I must have that ugly tabard with the exclamation point on it.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
So for some unknown reason, I started working on Loremaster for my Deathknight. 1694 quests to go!!! Should be done by Christmas I think.

This achievement system is the devil, but I must have that ugly tabard with the exclamation point on it.

Heh heh... I got loremaster on my main the other day. Got Chef last night. Salty is close, but still so far away. Stupid fishing contest. Up to 62 pets now though! Gonna get my fawn soon, oh yes.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
PvP servers scare me!

I am still tripping over the fact that 10 man Naxx is like... 10 times easier that Kara was. I miss the challenge that raid dungeons like BWL used to bring.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
WoW and Valentine's day:

“I realized he was in love when he alt + F4ed WoW after waiting in the queue for several hours, just because I came over."

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
ummm for reals alexx?? lol.

what on earth would you have to be afraid of?? youre 80 and epic'd out! lol

Yeah, but I'm a healer. I mean, and a druid. Rogues are still all mad at druids from TBC, so when they see me they are like "Ooo! Druid! My Fav!" - they can't help but chase me. An AFK flagged druid in IF for example is just too much for them to resist. I am GREAT bait.

I even try to fake out the enemy in BG's by looking all feral and stuff, kitty kitty meow meow - but they see through my lies... and kill me. It takes a while, but in the end - the horde are more organized and will focus DPS.

Now, on my twinks... That's fun. Going up against another twink pre-made... hells yeah. My hunters pet's name is NomNomNom :D

Mystic Zealot

MBTI Type
ESTP
Well i play on a PvP server (Darkspear) look me up if ya wanna play "Mysticzealot"
I just started a priest on Borean Tundra named "Holyzealot" so if anyones on there hit me up

F.Y.I.---........Healz don't crit

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I should dust off my mage. Maybe in the summer when there's no school. Fire still is not as good as the other specs for PvP and I'll be damned if I'm going to be a facerolling Arcane mage or boring Frost mage. I make things go boom.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I kinda crashed on the game. I'm a pretty large achievement whore, and I know it, but this past valentines event killed the buzz for me. The concept of having to stay up pretty much all day, every day, over valentines for a 95% or so probability of finishing the event.... No. Not happening. That crossed the line into "wtf-land".

Didn't help that my last three PUGs wiped on violet hold either. I mean, common. You have some T7. Learn... to... play...

/rant

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Think it sucked me back in. Majority of school work is done so far and I'm itching to legally toss fire from my fingertips again. Gotta work out my internet and stuff in the new condo but giddyup. Level 80 here I come.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Think it sucked me back in. Majority of school work is done so far and I'm itching to legally toss fire from my fingertips again. Gotta work out my internet and stuff in the new condo but giddyup. Level 80 here I come.
woohoo! me too (5 more lvl's)! :D don't forget the screen shot when you make it!