• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
As some of you may know myself and Cafe have become addicted to this game which is very bad so now I am trying to get all my crap done during the day so I can play at night. If you want to join our group we are Night Elves and my name is Foofarina.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I might track you all down in there after work, I've been wanting to start a druid.

You're playing on the Blackhand server?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I might track you all down in there after work, I've been wanting to start a druid. You're playing on the Blackhand server?

OMG.

Four druids???? (Actually, it seemed pretty devastating last night; it was letting us stack the same DoT attack on things, ouch! And then yuo can just trade off and heal.)

Fine, I am working on a gnome warrior named Mitzzi and I will get her over to Night Elf land somehow, to help out.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
As some of you may know myself and Cafe have become addicted to this game which is very bad so now I am trying to get all my crap done during the day so I can play at night. If you want to join our group we are Night Elves and my name is Foofarina.
You have my condolences.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Since I am in the process of getting more social I have found people to play WoW with.

Actually it is quite shameful that I haven't started before.

I think that I will choose Gnome-warlock combination.

How fast can person advance in WoW? In Diablo2 I can get in one day to level 50.

Motor Jax

MBTI Type
INFJ
ok, so we have Night Elves and a Gnome... bleh!

FOR THE HORDE!

i eat night elves for breakfast

ah well, too bad for you... should have rolled an undead or tauren...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ok, so we have Night Elves and a Gnome... bleh!
FOR THE HORDE!
i eat night elves for breakfast
ah well, too bad for you... should have rolled an undead or tauren...

meh, then we can't group.
We all have to be one or the other.

(And I just finishing leveling up my Horde to level 70 and got tired of going to Undercity and Durotaur, so....!)

I think that I will choose Gnome-warlock combination.

Ick. I will definitely let Motor Jax eat you for breakfast.

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
Which server? I haven't played in a while, but wouldn't mind starting a new character. I have a bunch of various levels on the Earthen Ring server ... L70 down to L8.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which server? I haven't played in a while, but wouldn't mind starting a new character. I have a bunch of various levels on the Earthen Ring server ... L70 down to L8.

Blackhand.

(It's a new server for me too, all of my toons are on mostly Sentinel or Feathermoon.)

You have my condolences.

At least you don't have to stand near Tooterina Fooferina when she's passing gas.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Ugh! I suck. I get flustered under pressure. I think I'm doing to train as an herbalist. But I'll still tag along with whatever group we get going.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

Although, I do kind of miss ptgatsby, and playing casually.

BAD PT! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ugh! I suck. I get flustered under pressure. I think I'm doing to train as an herbalist. But I'll still tag along with whatever group we get going.

Oh you did fine. :hug:

It takes some time to get used to, and setting up your control bar. Plus you and Jen did not realize how to train your powers, so we will have to make sure you are up to snuff since you're playing druids. :)

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

Although, I do kind of miss ptgatsby, and playing casually.

BAD PT! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!

heh heh heh :devil:

... my work here is done.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Made myself a Draenei hunter named Azrakali.

Working my way over to the NE starting area, almost got jumped three times, but it's fun, lol.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Well SH saved me from Darkshore (thanks again) but now I need to invade the Gnarlpine freaks and get the four things they are guarding. Any volunteers? :smile:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well SH saved me from Darkshore (thanks again) but now I need to invade the Gnarlpine freaks and get the four things they are guarding. Any volunteers? :smile:

yup, i'll go with you. That maze is a little confusing, it's really a 3d maze of sorts... :) I won't be able to go until tonight though, probably around 9-10pm.

Made myself a Draenei hunter named Azrakali.
Working my way over to the NE starting area, almost got jumped three times, but it's fun, lol.

Draenai is not really that bad, it's just a straight run on the road to the boat that takes you straight to the docks of Darkshore.

I brought my gnome over to Teldra last night. that was a pain in the bottom, let me tell you -- a longer hike AND with nastier things along the way. I bet the whole run (stopping to get one flight path on the way) took me like 20 minutes or more to make. I got killed before I emerged in the wetlands, and luckily it rezzed me halfway across the zone, then I died AGAIN and materialized right next to the boats, so that was very cool and saved me time, but it was hell on my armor. :(

I've been wanting to level a priest for the longest time, actually.
But that's to raid with. And I don't need to get into that ever again <_<

Oooh, are you gonna be a healer/buffer or a shadowpriest?