User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

You can buy prepaid Warcraft cards at Best Buy and what not. I think they work out cheaper as well (they sell them in 2 month chunks for $29 I think).

Okay, Devil's Advocate hat off.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    You can buy prepaid Warcraft cards at Best Buy and what not. I think they work out cheaper as well (they sell them in 2 month chunks for $29 I think).
    I had assumed she was talking about the WoW prepaid cards, but maybe not...?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

That's what I thought, but Blizzard not accepting them was wierd.

I know you will still need to buy the retail game for $19.99 or whatever it is at now. With that comes 1 month free, then you pay $14.99 per month after that. The game card only pays for the monthly fee, not the actual game.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Comcast fubured my computer install today, they won't be back until Wednesday to hook up my internet...!

Arrrgggggg.

Looks like I'll be scanning for unprotected networks tonight with my wireless network card. *crosses fingers*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I got lucky on my last move, our neighbor's was wide open. I wasn't in such a rush to get internet with free 10MB down speeds, although I did miss television.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm all set. SP has helped us a lot. Thanks!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Too much repetition. Do this, go there, level up, with no end in sight. Too much like real life.
    That's the problem. And it gets worse. Get far enough, and you wind up running into mass-group scheduling difficulties and worse (think trying to schedule a particular conference room at work with a meeting of 50 people... and then find 50 other people there who won't leave - it generally goes downhill from there). They're more fun casually, with friends you know, I think. But it's easy to get started on the slippery slope to joining the rat race.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    yup, i'll go with you. That maze is a little confusing, it's really a 3d maze of sorts... I won't be able to go until tonight though, probably around 9-10pm.

Draenai is not really that bad, it's just a straight run on the road to the boat that takes you straight to the docks of Darkshore.

I brought my gnome over to Teldra last night. that was a pain in the bottom, let me tell you -- a longer hike AND with nastier things along the way. I bet the whole run (stopping to get one flight path on the way) took me like 20 minutes or more to make. I got killed before I emerged in the wetlands, and luckily it rezzed me halfway across the zone, then I died AGAIN and materialized right next to the boats, so that was very cool and saved me time, but it was hell on my armor.

Oooh, are you gonna be a healer/buffer or a shadowpriest?
    Heh, not meaning to pick on you, Jennifer, but this post made me laugh. I'm an old-time/long-time Everquest player, and I'm completely used to hearing and stating things in those terms, but I have *absolutely no idea* what you're talking about (other than a few game-neutral terms).

I did load up EQ-for-the-mac last night for the first time... it's odd. There are like 50 people on the single server. Sort of a blast from the past. Not sure I'll stick with it after the free trial thing ends (or even until then). Just not the same.

MBTI
    ISTP

I've been bad :P I got to level 6 on my priest, then realized that my 9 other characters had rest experience, and went to level them o_O

Talent reset tomorrow though! WHOOOO! Mage need some new ice!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Wow, this patch is 1.2 gigs. Set mine to go all day when I am at work, hopefully it's good to go when I get home.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

How many friggin' patches are we supposed to download? I bought the game, installed it and have been downloading what seems to be patches for hours. Good thing the server is down for maintenance.
    Time is a delicate mistress.