First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    I was thinking of the same thing. i actually have to work for money now, and it's painful. It's a nice throwback to the beginning days though, and kinda fun. I just grabbed mining and skinning, and the copper is going for 2G per stack, so that will help a bit.
    Wow, those are good prices aren't they? (for copper)

We need a tailor to make us some darn bags, that's been my main hiccup so far; no more bag space.
    I ended up taking herbalism and alchemy with my warrior, but I could start my druid on tailoring.

Bags seem silly but that's what I bought first with the 2g my friend gave me.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Yeah, I think the copper prices are so high for any upcoming Jewelcrafters. The thing that will truly make some bank is the low level herbs, at least in the coming weeks while people are leveling the new Inscription profession. A lot of the early herbs you gather should net close to 3G per stack if not more.

That will definitely help in getting a mount at 30 now instead of 40.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yeah, I think the copper prices are so high for any upcoming Jewelcrafters. The thing that will truly make some bank is the low level herbs, at least in the coming weeks while people are leveling the new Inscription profession. A lot of the early herbs you gather should net close to 3G per stack if not more.
    When's the release date?

I didn't realize that herbs would finally have some kick, I'll definitely have to stock up.

That will definitely help in getting a mount at 30 now instead of 40.
    yes, that was a big change... it's nice not to have to walk through Desolace. *shudder*

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

The release date for the Expansion is November 13th, but they are doing the preliminary release of talents and such like they did for Burning Crusade tomorrow. Servers will be down tomorrow until 5PM EST but here is what will be added when you log back in:

New class spells and talents
    Stormwind Harbor
    Barbershops in capital cities
    Zeppelin towers outside of Orgrimmar and Tirisfal Glades
    Two brand-new Arenas featuring challenging new layouts, terrain hazards, and moving obstacles
    Guild calendar
    Hunter pet skill revamp
    New profession: Inscription

This patch will also cause all your talents to reset to 0, so make sure you spend them again when you log in.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The release date for the Expansion is November 13th, but they are doing the preliminary release of talents and such like they did for Burning Crusade tomorrow. Servers will be down tomorrow until 5PM EST but here is what will be added when you log back in:

New class spells and talents
    Stormwind Harbor
    Barbershops in capital cities
    Zeppelin towers outside of Orgrimmar and Tirisfal Glades
    What, there's new zep towers besides those locations?

Two brand-new Arenas featuring challenging new layouts, terrain hazards, and moving obstacles
    Guild calendar
    Hunter pet skill revamp
    New profession: Inscription
    It sounds interesting.
    Of course I am moving, so my cable is getting hooked up at 5pm today and then I need to set up my system again. I hope it goes smoothly.

This patch will also cause all your talents to reset to 0, so make sure you spend them again when you log in.
    oh gawd. Do you mean I have to respec all my high levels now? Arrggg!!!! i don't even remember what I had chosen and have to figure it all out again!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

The zeppelin towers will have the new zeps that go to Northrend, although they won't go there yet.

And don't feel bad, I have two 70s, two 65s, two 58s and about 11 20-50s to respec, talk about a pain in the butt.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

And don't feel bad, I have two 70s, two 65s, two 58s and about 11 20-50s to respec, talk about a pain in the butt.
    I thought this game was supposed to be fun.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

That is fun to me at least. I love the leveling part, all the little stupid quests that we do in leveling up. I am also a fashion whore in game, and collect clothing like a crazy person. Even if an outfit gives me better stats, I still wear the weaker stuff cause it looks better.

This is why I am so excited about the barber shop tomorrow. I will probably blow tons of gold every other day changing my hairstyle.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

You two are freaking me out.

My trial ends today and my BofA visa blocks payments to Blizzard entertainment (too much identity theft) and suggested that I purchase a prepaid card which I did and Blizzard doesn't accept those so unless they have magic powers and can bend the rules I may not be playing WoW which is probably for the best since I have to tear myself away and am finding the whole billing thing frustrating.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

That is fun to me at least. I love the leveling part, all the little stupid quests that we do in leveling up. I am also a fashion whore in game, and collect clothing like a crazy person. Even if an outfit gives me better stats, I still wear the weaker stuff cause it looks better.
    That's why you need the bags.

I had more fun in Second Life with clothes styles, it was disappointing in WoW that you could not customize your own styles, but maybe the options will continue to expand.

This is why I am so excited about the barber shop tomorrow. I will probably blow tons of gold every other day changing my hairstyle.
    That part DID sound cool.

CoH has costume and hair style changes as part of their system, and you'd get "costume slots" as you leveled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    My trial ends today and my BofA visa blocks payments to Blizzard entertainment (too much identity theft)
    WHAT?

That's such a crock. I can't believe they would uniformly block payments to Blizzard. How stupid.

and suggested that I purchase a prepaid card which I did and Blizzard doesn't accept those
    If you buy prepaid Wow cards, blizzard should be accepting them. I mean, they put them out!

so unless they have magic powers and can bend the rules I may not be playing WoW which is probably for the best since I have to tear myself away and am finding the whole billing thing frustrating.
    No no no, you're not allowed to quit yet!

Did you contact their billing/tech support about this? It doesn't sound right to me.