profit.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hahahahahahahahaha, nice

I dont believe a word, everybody knows that hunters can feign death and hunters cant taunt
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

How that story should've gone: "World of Warcraft distoring the line between reality and fiction within our children?"

"A little girl died earlier this week after being trampled to death at the hands of a large moose, all while her brother, a local menace and avid World of Warcraft fan, tried to mimic moves used in the game but to no avail. A local surveillance camera just so happened to pick up footage of this gruesome event. Keep in mind, this footage is graphic."

Brother talking to sister: "Hey, tank this mob for me while I try to use tame pet on it"
    Sister: "What? Are you crazy? What are you do--"
    *Pushes her directly into the moose, which in response charges her and knocks her to the ground*
    Brother: "Christ, you're squishy. Are you not prot specced? Are you in DPS gear or something!??!"
    *At this point the girl lies underneath the moose which is now trampling her repeatedly and bashing her with its antlers*
    Brother: "You're really bad. Fuck it, just die and I'll battle res you."
    Brother: "Gah, lol, no reagents."
    Brother: "Whatever, it's a wipe."
    Brother: "Can't even kill a non-elite moose, this group sucks."

Brother has left the party.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    How that story should've gone: "World of Warcraft distoring the line between reality and fiction within our children?"

"A little girl died earlier this week after being trampled to death at the hands of a large moose, all while her brother, a local menace and avid World of Warcraft fan, tried to mimic moves used in the game but to no avail. A local surveillance camera just so happened to pick up footage of this gruesome event. Keep in mind, this footage is graphic."

Brother talking to sister: "Hey, tank this mob for me while I try to use tame pet on it"
    Sister: "What? Are you crazy? What are you do--"
    *Pushes her directly into the moose, which in response charges her and knocks her to the ground*
    Brother: "Christ, you're squishy. Are you not prot specced? Are you in DPS gear or something!??!"
    *At this point the girl lies underneath the moose which is now trampling her repeatedly and bashing her with its antlers*
    Brother: "You're really bad. Fuck it, just die and I'll battle res you."
    Brother: "Gah, lol, no reagents."
    Brother: "Whatever, it's a wipe."
    Brother: "Can't even kill a non-elite moose, this group sucks."

Brother has left the party.
    Hahaha

I even have a shorter version:

"A little girl and boy died earlier this week. No obvious signs of a crime were found on the bodies, police completly clueless."

The story:
    *horde undead rogue decloaks from behind*

Ende

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hahaha

I even have a shorter version:

"A little girl and boy died earlier this week. No obvious signs of a crime were found on the bodies, police completly clueless."

The story:
    *horde undead rogue decloaks from behind*

Ende
    Haha, nice. To add a little more to that:

Brother talking to sister: "You were flagged!??! WOOOOOOOOOOOW"
    *horde undead rogue unstealth and ambushes sister*
    Brother: "Screw this!"
    *Brother bubble hearths*

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I yesterday had a nice thing: I was flieing around hellfire peninsula, farming ore since my tradeskills suck. Then I flew past the 3 spots you can conquer as horde or ally and I saw two female ally magicians hovering over the third spot and seemingly they had already taken the other two. I stopped for a second and wanted to continue farming, when they suddenly started spitting on me. They both were pvp flagged and I later thought to myself, they maybe felt distorted because they were doing the quest in which you have to conquer the three spots. In that present moment tho, I wasnt thinking of that and got pissed because I was just nicely passing by and they start spitting on me .

So I approached them, but they didnt move, only the spitting continued. So I placed myself a bit above them and saw them hovering over a turrent of the building below. Since rogues have decresed fall damage I got a spontaneous idea. I unmounted and immediantly cloaked. Then, while dropping like a stone when I reached an equal horizontal line like on of the magicians, I used shadowstep and was teleported in the back of one of them and then used ambush hahaha.

Oh that was so funny, I dropped to the ground lost half of my health and the magician lost 2/3 of his health thru ambush and then dropped dead on the ground. The other magician started to run like hell, didnt even had the time to spit on me once more .