User Tag List

First 3038394041 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I think I am officially done with WoW forgood now, quit again 3 months or so ago and although the game is not at all bad in any way, it just requires too much dedication and time to 'stay on top'. And I'm way too competative to play casual.

I love(d) WoW, but it's not for me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ignotic/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    [It's like alcohol. You enjoy it in the beginning, but when you're maxed out you just want to puke.
    Truth.

For me, the quickly burned myself out of the WoW infatuation stage during Burning Crusade, and Wrath and Cataclysm exist(ed) for me as this giant self-perpetuating cycle in which I play only because I've invested too much time to quit, yet I continue to invest more time. The funnest part for me has always been quitting and the coming back grind process of gearing a character from nothing and then getting it to a respectable point once again; This mentality has result in (6) level 85 characters . I like the game up until the point to where I have to join guilds to progress further and then restart that entire process of dealing with the egos & bureaucracy that entail being in high end raiding guilds.

Also, at this stage in the game, I care so little about the actual game itself, yet I play just because it's an OK time-sink. I'll probably be quitting again here fairly soon.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ignotic/simple

Truth. For me, the quickly burned myself out of the WoW infatuation stage during Burning Crusade, and Wrath and Cataclysm exist(ed) for me as this giant self-perpetuating cycle in which I play only because I've invested too much time to quit, yet I continue to invest more time. The funnest part for me has always been quitting and the coming back grind process of gearing a character from nothing and then getting it to a respectable point once again; This mentality has result in (6) level 85 characters . I like the game up until the point to where I have to join guilds to progress further and then restart that entire process of dealing with the egos & bureaucracy that entail being in high end raiding guilds.

Also, at this stage in the game, I care so little about the actual game itself, yet I play just because it's an OK time-sink. I'll probably be quitting again here fairly soon.
    lol. I fucking can't stand the leveling process and I hate pet classes with a passion; to this end I only play the game to raid and catch achievements.

I want a fury warrior so fucking bad right now; but I can't seem to commit time to leveling because I enjoy the high level stuff ._."
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    lol. I fucking can't stand the leveling process and I hate pet classes with a passion; to this end I only play the game to raid and catch achievements.

I want a fury warrior so fucking bad right now; but I can't seem to commit time to leveling because I enjoy the high level stuff ._."
    Perhaps I should clarify. I hate the actual leveling process as well(I find it tedious and obnoxious that I'm missing abilities that would make the process so much easier strictly due to my level), I just mean I like when I first hit max level and there's actually stuff for me to do in the game besides sit on top of the Orgrimmar bank running in circles. I've always liked raiding(never could stand PVP), and it's the sole reason I play the game, but more so I can play with a clear direction of what I need to do but without being completely reliant on 9 or 24 other people, which is why I like the gearing up process of badge farming/grinding out crafting materials for crafting gear. When I'm at that point in the game, I'm almost completely self-reliant; Whether or not I get the gear is based is on how much time I invest, and I can see clear rewards for that investment in certain areas, whereas with raids you have to deal with loot systems and things like that which may not directly reward you for your performance.

Also, while in that gearing up process, I like knowing that despite the clear disadvantage of gear in comparison to someone who's gear is better than mine, I can probably match their DPS strictly based on the fact that I'm experienced enough with my character to overcome that hurdle, and it allows me to gauge myself as a player as well as provides optimism that if I'm having this kind of performance with this gear level, it'll only get better when I get better items. It's weird that it's always been like the better my gear gears on my character, the less enthusiasm I have to play, just because there's less to look forward to.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

My Characters

Kazajin
    Burgerbait
    Keslynn

I also have a forsaken warlock (Ejörzsébet) at level 9 but I can't share her until she's level ten apparently. coming along though! FOR THE HORDE!
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm still playing Rift (I got my Defiant Champion up to level 43 now, I'd like to at least level out at 50 before stopping), and I just started up CoH again to see my toons, most of which I developed back in 2005.

I forgot what an awesome AoE grinder my ice/fire melee tanker was. There is nothing like running around a zone collecting mobs and/or jumping into a pack of 12+ whites through oranges and just wiping them without a real scare moment. (so occasionally I'll get bored and take out red/purples.)

Maybe I'll cycle back to WoW at some point, not sure yet. I have a good 2+ years invested in that game.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Here she is! My forsaken Warlock, finally past lvl 10 hahah

Ejörzsébet
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    Here she is! My forsaken Warlock, finally past lvl 10 hahah
    Congrats! Very nice!

I've been away from WoW for a while. I played for a bit after Cataclysm was introduced, but that was many months ago. I've been kind of avoiding it because it's such a time sink. Since then, when I have free time I've been playing around with Grand Theft Auto 4 and Resident Evil 5.

But now I have a family member asking for a demo of WoW, so at some point I'll load the software onto my new computer and resurrect an old character or two. That should be fun--to have an excuse to play WoW again for a bit.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

mmm protection warriors <3

Ajda
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

entropy
    Shephardt

Nullifier
    Shephart
    Shephard

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfElENZAx8g"]For hordies [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO2hxaZz2Q8&feature=related"]the gay version for allies [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn2ZdTyk0qU&feature=related"]and not to forget:[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]