First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Too much repetition. Do this, go there, level up, with no end in sight. Too much like real life.
    And no chance for you to get laid.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    And no chance for you to get laid.
    they don't make games with this kind of option? seems like a missed opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Used to play it, it becomes a liability once you develop an addiction.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Just wanted to put this link up here for the new people playing, it really helps a lot.

Quest Helper

Click on the "Manual Install" button on that page, and it will download a zip file. Open the zip and extract the contents to you C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns directory and you are good to go.

Basically what it does it put waypoints on your map and minimap to show you where you need to go and what you need to do for your quests. It works out the most efficient order to do them based on travel time, your level, and difficulty. It even has a small yellow arrow that points you which way to go.

I never used it before, but after about 30 times through all the same starter areas, it has helped tons and made the grind less grindy.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    Just wanted to put this link up here for the new people playing, it really helps a lot.
    INFIDEL!!!!!

Off with his head.

As far as mix, there were two druids, and I started a gnome warrior (to tank). SP did a hunter (?). So anything else is up for grabs. If one of the druids goes feral, that could be another tank OR a DPS depending on how they branch.

Probably looking for either spellcaster (warlock/mage) or a priest/shaman.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Yeah, got my hunter up to 18 over the weekend, just so I could offer some help to those others coming up in level. Spent way too much time in that Relics of Wakening cave this weekend, I was beginning to call it home.

I am shooting (get it, shooting, hunter? lol...) to be 30 by the end of the week, but we'll see how that goes.

I have plenty of gold coming in so far so as soon as people get off their trial accounts I can send anyone money that might need it.

Oh, and keep in mind, there will be a huge patch hitting tomorrow which includes all of the new Wrath of the Lich King talents, and my personal favorite, barber shops
    Last edited by SolitaryPenguin; 10-13-2008 at 08:28 AM. Reason: forgot

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yeah, got my hunter up to 18 over the weekend, just so I could offer some help to those others coming up in level. Spent way too much time in that Relics of Wakening cave this weekend, I was beginning to call it home.
    i did that question accompanied by a level 15 hunter friend I met (she was cool), as a level 10 warrior. It was a pain in the butt, mostly because there are four things to find, I always get lost because the tunnels are 3D but the map is 2D, and everything keeps respawning and you have to be careful in what you aggro.

Honestly, I guess it's a good "intro dungeon" for newbs, it teaches you good aggro techniques and teaming methods. You have to be able to stop runners too.

I have plenty of gold coming in so far so as soon as people get off their trial accounts I can send anyone money that might need it.
    Cool. The hunter I met was so sweet, she gave me 2g because she liked me and thought I was a nice person. I was dying for gear at that point, warriors need good stuff.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I will hang on to any of the nice mail stuff that I get. You are looking for Strength and Stamina stuff right?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I will hang on to any of the nice mail stuff that I get. You are looking for Strength and Stamina stuff right?
    STA first, then STR and then AGI, yes.
    Thanks.

mail right now, I can't get plate until 40.

the biggest bummer about doing stuff on a new server is that I can't fund my low-levels with my high level toons.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I was thinking of the same thing. i actually have to work for money now, and it's painful. It's a nice throwback to the beginning days though, and kinda fun. I just grabbed mining and skinning, and the copper is going for 2G per stack, so that will help a bit.

We need a tailor to make us some darn bags, that's been my main hiccup so far; no more bag space.