User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Well, I've gotten the Horseman's Reins on 2 of my 80's so far. Unfortunately, it's the 2 I play the least. Why couldn't my main get one?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Me and my gf: http://s1.directupload.net/images/101026/c6f5uyxx.jpg

We're about to hit 58 tonite and to leave Azeroth . Our other toons are a 58 mage + warlord and two 75 DK's. We played lotro besides aswell so more chars we aint got. I personally have another 48 rogue, a 60 warlord, a 55 druid and a 38 priest. All with the alliance except for the two we play now and which are in the picture.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

RDF

I had a level 80 paladin, level 60 DK, level 50 warrior, and a bunch of lesser characters. I didn't get too much into PvP or dungeons; I mainly did PvE and leveling.

Once my paladin hit 80, I closed the account. I was tempted to join a permanent group and do some raiding or something, but the game takes a lot of time and I was looking for a good stopping point. I originally started WoW just to give it a test drive and see what all the noise was about, and I figured I had accomplished that objective once I had a character at 80. :-)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've been playing for about 3 1/2 years. My "main" is an 80 Paladin although sometimes I'll go weeks or months without playing him thanks to my small army of alts.

As big a fan as I am of WoW, I anticipate switching over to Diablo III once it comes out, and I know I can't be the only one in that boat. I wonder what Blizzard's contingency plan is for that little bit of corporate cannibalism...
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    Once my paladin hit 80, I closed the account. I was tempted to join a permanent group and do some raiding or something, but the game takes a lot of time and I was looking for a good stopping point. I originally started WoW just to give it a test drive and see what all the noise was about, and I figured I had accomplished that objective once I had a character at 80. :-)
    Funny. To me the game doesn't even START until you hit 80.

entropie - The tandem names are adorable. Back in BC my boyfriend and I made characters named His and Hers. It was really cute to join instances together and have people be like "OMG I SEE WUT U DID THERE!!!11!!!!"
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm finally trying to do the farming on this second 80 to get swift flight. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Stranglethorn.

Next projects: T9 heal set and The Raven Lord mount. I think I'm going to bribe one (or more) of the kids to help me get it.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I'm finally trying to do the farming on this second 80 to get swift flight. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Stranglethorn.
    Stranglethorn was hands-down my favorite region, and I'm sure that's due to spending so much time there farming herbs for glyph-making. The Barrens probably came in second for much the same reason.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

well my season of wow has finally come to an end ..... after over a week away, I am happy to report that my real life is far more interesting and important than the silly game....

so I guess that means you will all see more of me

and Jen.....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Evannah/simple

It's like alcohol. You enjoy it in the beginning, but when you're maxed out you just want to puke.

I need my fix.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gobelle/simple

there's my baby the way I left her..... meh time for something better
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP