First 20282930313240 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I just went on the website, and got the 10-day free trial, created an account, (dark elve preist, if you must know), and did the very first quest..the one where you kill the four boars and 7 something or others. I met a girl who was level 73 and she had transparent hooded cloaks, and she helped me out a lot, and we added me

I am already hooked on it, and I just downloaded it like an hour ago. Thanks for the help guys!
    Ah, the sounds of the freshly addicted...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I just went on the website, and got the 10-day free trial, created an account, (dark elve preist, if you must know), and did the very first quest..the one where you kill the four boars and 7 something or others. I met a girl who was level 73 and she had transparent hooded cloaks, and she helped me out a lot, and we added me

I am already hooked on it, and I just downloaded it like an hour ago. Thanks for the help guys!
    You are totally screwed now. I am so sorry. Please don't hate me forever.

What realm are you in? We have an awesome guild and would be happy to help lvl you up.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I got bored after a while. I hear it's because I was a warrior. But I also didn't enjoy how much I had to figure out.

MBTI
    OMNi

I'm afraid that I too have fallen to the evilness that is WoW. Woe is my soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I also play this game. I do manage to have a life also, I just play WoW when life doesn't strike. If there is work to be done around school or a chore I have to do, I will get it out of the way. I learned that you cannot play first and work later, it doesn't get things done.

Anyway for those of you that want to know (I know people are curious) I play as a level 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin. Paladins are the only really appealing class to me, actually just last night I made a Draenei one on a random server, but perhaps I could play with you guys on Blackhand.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I must say that the instances in this expansion are pretty top notch so far.

I am only 76 so far, and my Deathknight is a full on tank (first time I've ever played one) but I am having a blast in some of these dungeons. Hopefully this is a good indicator of things to come.

I can't wait till they let me roll a DK on Blackhand, so I can jump back over there.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    I must say that the instances in this expansion are pretty top notch so far.
    Totally agree... it's a hell of a lot of fun. Course, I feel horribly guilty when I join groups now because I'm a super-undergeared BM hunter, so I don't really do them much.

The last 25 man I went into (WG, I think), I wasn't even on the top 10. I can't bear that shame again. I have since decided to gear up rather than finish loremaster

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm a back slider. I was doing so good, then I decided to go back in again, after getting rid of my old account and all I spent all that money all over again...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I'm a back slider. I was doing so good, then I decided to go back in again, after getting rid of my old account and all I spent all that money all over again...
    Me too. I get pulled back in a lot. Account not activated right now, but I was tempted today. I just love being a mage so much.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Me too. I get pulled back in a lot. Account not activated right now, but I was tempted today. I just love being a mage so much.
    I don't even have access to my old account, I picked up a new one...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]