User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

MBTI
    LoLz

.... 1500g for a green whelp? Are there really not that many people farming them?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I was doing some quick calculations - I'd be willing to pay about 1500g* for that pet now (the green one in particular).
    Aye caramba!!!!!

I guess with the new achievement badges, certain things are rising in value.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    .... 1500g for a green whelp? Are there really not that many people farming them?
    Well... they are 1/1000 drops, and there are four of them... ie: you need to kill in excess of 3000 to be confident you will get any one of them... and even then, I'm only going to get all four of them about 80% of the time. Knowing that I need to get all four at some point, I'm going to be grinding for days, if not weeks, to get all of them.

Adjusting the confidence rate up, accounting for the drops level 75 or so mobs, and the higher rate of kill (spawn rates for whelplings suck, except the blue one)... that's what I would value them at. I earn about 300g an hour in grinding (full auction value for frostweave and occasional green item, + vendor stuff) - it just doesn't make sense for me to grind lvl 28 whelps!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    That's....creepy.

What dungeon is that from?
    Karazhan.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    LoLz

Found what I was looking for. Although, I wish I had it in better....quality. The background music makes it lame.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M76z2IsLTlw]Vael speech[/youtube]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Ok, I got bored and decided to play a little. Hopefully this doesn't suck too much...

Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I haven't ever tried WoW..but I am going to comletely frank with you, laugh if you must. Okay, now, if I were an adult, this would be wrong, but seeing as I am still a kid..., I do hang around on Runescape. Why? I don't know..if I knew, I wouldn't be asking myself. But..it is generally the same concept as WoW, and WoW seems to be publicly accepted, so I decided to open up..something I rarely do.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

If I want to play it, do I have to buy the package from a gaming store? If so, I've seen many different kinds, which one do I get?

Edit: And what race/class should I choose? I'm thinking either human or knight elve. And either shaman, preist, or mage.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    If I want to play it, do I have to buy the package from a gaming store? If so, I've seen many different kinds, which one do I get?
    At this point, I'd get the one that has World of Warcraft + The burning crusade. Tends to be cheap and offer at least a month of free gaming time. If you like it, and once you hit 70, you can get Wrath.

I HIGHLY recommend getting a referral with someone that can play with you. The first 60 levels are the worst, by far, even with the increased experience. Free mount and triple exp is really good. The sooner you get into wrath, the more you will enjoy the game, IMO.

By normal measures, the 1-60 game is good by MMO standards, but it doesn't reflect what blizzard did even between 60-70, and nothing like the 70-80 game.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I just went on the website, and got the 10-day free trial, created an account, (dark elve preist, if you must know), and did the very first quest..the one where you kill the four boars and 7 something or others. I met a girl who was level 73 and she had transparent hooded cloaks, and she helped me out a lot, and we added me

I am already hooked on it, and I just downloaded it like an hour ago. Thanks for the help guys!