User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Ugh. So I'm reinstalling everything ATM in prep for WotLK on Thursday. Taking the day off of work to try and get in some game time before the servers are flooded with DKs. When BC came out I somehow lucked out when I rolled a BE and was one of a whole three people in Quel'Thalas on release day (don't know how that happened).

And huge changes happen in the past year?
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    And huge changes happen in the past year?
    I am in somewhat the same position. And the answer is... yes.

I don't even know how to say it... a very different game than when BC came out, and... it's not even remotely close to the original.

I just about fainted when I saw druids had a full rez now! And then some hunter ran by with a giant core hound. Strange.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I am in somewhat the same position. And the answer is... yes.

I don't even know how to say it... a very different game than when BC came out, and... it's not even remotely close to the original.

I just about fainted when I saw druids had a full rez now! And then some hunter ran by with a giant core hound. Strange.
    I had heard about Hunters now being able to tame exotic pets (or is that in WotLK?) heh... wonder if the Cerberus from the Draenei starting zone is tamable now. o_O

From the sounds of things, it's going to end up like D2 when all classes had some way of having skills/spells of the other classes.

Ah well, I always wanted to play a DK since vanilla WoW and I guess it'll hold me over until D3 comes out.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

yay, I'm lvl 31 now!

The other day was funny. Cafe and I were looking for this place and I jumped off a cliff not realizing we were as high up as we were and died on impact, Cafe soon after. She said, Well I guess I know the answer to the question if your friend jumped off a cliff would you as well?"

Now trying to earn enough money to buy a mount. I have 3 golds and 80 silvers and need 40 golds. This may take a while.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    yay, I'm lvl 31 now!

The other day was funny. Cafe and I were looking for this place and I jumped off a cliff not realizing we were as high up as we were and died on impact, Cafe soon after. She said, Well I guess I know the answer to the question if your friend jumped off a cliff would you as well?"

Now trying to earn enough money to buy a mount. I have 3 golds and 80 silvers and need 40 golds. This may take a while.
    W00t!

I think I'm almost totally broke from getting killed all the time and having to repair my armor and from getting lost and having to pay to fly where I really meant to go. Plus, I keep buying spells and stuff. No impulse control.

Hey, after I get something to eat I should be on. Maybe we can find another cliff!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    W00t!

I think I'm almost totally broke from getting killed all the time and having to repair my armor and from getting lost and having to pay to fly where I really meant to go. Plus, I keep buying spells and stuff. No impulse control.

Hey, after I get something to eat I should be on. Maybe we can find another cliff!
    It's Tuesday silly! I'm actually leaving the house and later taking the kids to see Madagascar 2.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

It's Tuesday silly! I'm actually leaving the house and later taking the kids to see Madagascar 2.
    Man! Now I'm probably going to have to do something useful.

I wondered why the kids weren't on the computers when I got up.

Have fun at the movies, BTW!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

yay, I'm lvl 31 now!

If you ask nicely, maybe Saelki will help a sis in need. (You're horde, aren't you?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

We ended up being too in love with our night elf druids to leave them.
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

What am I thankful for this season? Foofarina thats who. She is too to ever part from. My Husband is gelus even, as he should be.