User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Ah, that's too bad. I usually don't have to mess around with the internet, but it's a pain when it messes up.

My activity for last night-first time to Black Temple:
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, I am online again at home -- woo hoo!!!

Now I just have my 1.21 jigawatts of downloading to do for the patch.
    Sigh.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, I am online again at home -- woo hoo!!!

Now I just have my 1.21 jigawatts of downloading to do for the patch.
    Sigh.
    o_O Did no one run the pre-downloader? It took me about 30 minutes to DL the update (the 3.0 to 3.0.1? I think). Took longer to install, and even longer to actually connect to a server

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Found a neat little way to make some extra cash with the Hallow's End event going on.

Make sure to trick or treat at your innkeeper once an hour or any chance you get. Hang on to any of the wands that change a party member into the various costumes. Head to a major city, Stormwind, Darnassus, Ironforge, etc, and keep an eye on the trade channel.

Higher level toons are paying pretty good gold to be turned into different things. I guess there is an Achievement you can earn by getting turned into all of them. I made 15 gold last night off one guy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Heh. I wasn't sure what the wand was for and clicked it when I had just been talking to somebody. Turned Jen's kind into a bat.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

LOL! I ended up getting turned into a leper gnome when I got tricked instead of treated. I had to log out cause I couldn't turn it off, and there was no way I was gonna look at that little ugly bastard for an hour.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Now I'm a hunter and I have a pet. I hardly have to do anything as Foofette kills pretty much anything that's near us.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    LOL! I ended up getting turned into a leper gnome when I got tricked instead of treated. I had to log out cause I couldn't turn it off, and there was no way I was gonna look at that little ugly bastard for an hour.
    heh. Where are you again?
    (Me's got a wand!)

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    o_O Did no one run the pre-downloader? It took me about 30 minutes to DL the update (the 3.0 to 3.0.1? I think). Took longer to install, and even longer to actually connect to a server
    I just loaded the software like normal, it did the download all by itself. Took about 3 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    ...Higher level toons are paying pretty good gold to be turned into different things. I guess there is an Achievement you can earn by getting turned into all of them. I made 15 gold last night off one guy.
    oh, is THAT what that is? Achievements? I saw that popup once or twice and had no clue what I was looking at.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Yeah, they implemented the achievements system with this last patch. A lot of my old guildies are running around like crazy people trying to get all these things, but I could care less. If one pops up, neat. I'm not going to go Pokemon crazy and try to get all of them.

Here's a list to them all:

Achievements - World of Warcraft

I think I am parked over in Ashenvale now, trying to get my Draenei to exalted with Darnassus before 30 so I don't have to ride around on a stupid elephant.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Kinda cool event they just started, leading up to the Expansion in three weeks:

Found in the rotting diary of Eric Farrington in the dead city of Andorhal

Wednesday

My beloved home, Andorhal, has fallen victim to an evil plague. I have witnessed the horrors of the Scourge firsthand, and seen unimaginable things. Death was not granted to my loved ones. Instead, everyone Ive ever known has turned into monsters. Monsters of unfathomable, relentless viciousness!

I thought naught of a few illnesses, a few fevers. We continued to ship out crates of grain to Lordaeron, and we werent fearful of this new sickness -- we were confident our healers could handle it. I know now that was foolish, blind.

The denizens of Andorhal turned into vile zombies of the Scourge. These monstrosities no longer held any thoughts or abilities from their mortal lives. Most certain of all, they readily used new powers we had never seen before to further spread the disease and hasten the destruction of the city.

I have been hiding for two days in the sewers, but I must venture out soon to find supplies or possibly a way out of the city to the forests.

Friday

Help me, Ive been bitten!

I cannot believe I was foolish enough to think I could sneak past all of them on the streets. The zombies are everywhere now, and Andorhal is only a shell of its former glory, a sad and twisted remnant of my beautiful home.

I can already feel the disease taking me. May the light bless me as I go to be with my family and friends once again. Im not sure how much longer I can keep my sanity. I am weak. I hunger, and must eat

Eat

Brains...

The Scourge Invasion is upon us! Prepare yourself for the deadly onslaught of the Scourge, unleashed upon Azeroth and all its denizens.

FAQ

Q: How do I become a zombie?
    A: Disease-infected crates are scattered throughout the cities of Azeroth, spreading a sickness that transforms its sufferers into zombies. And of course, when zombies attack, their victims can be afflicted by the disease as well.

Q: How do you stop being a zombie?
    A: The disease can be cured by other players who can cast Cure Disease or by special healer NPCs in the cities. Once the disease has run its course and a character has become a zombie, the only cure is death.

Q: Can I become a zombie again?
    A: Yes.

Q: As a zombie, what are some things I can/cannot do?
    A: You can no longer cast the spells/abilities that you had as a normal character, and formerly friendly NPCs now consider you an enemy. You can, however, cast new, unique zombie spells.

Q: Anything else I should know while being a zombie?
    A: As a zombie, you are part of a special faction that is friendly with all zombies and can converse with them, regardless of whether they were part of the Horde or Alliance in their mortal existences.