• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The most epic film music

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To share your favorite film score cuts or songs that are best played on loud speakers.

From what I can remember, I've always really liked these:

I like this one too, though it's not something you'd probably blast on loud speakers. lol

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These came out relatively close to each other, I really got into their soundtracks, liked them more than I've ever liked Daft Punk or The Chemical Brothers.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like soundtracks to films and shows are the only things I listen to now a days. I have a lot of favorites, but if you're looking for "epic.."

This is the closest I've got in my soundtracks list

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Now we’re talking. John Barry is my favorite composer

I like him too. There are so many great film music composers. Some of them just did one film and finished. It is a pity.
But he belongs to the two I like most: John Barry and Hans Zimmer :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like him too. There are so many great film music composers. Some of them just did one film and finished. It is a pity.
But he belongs to the two I like most: John Barry and Hans Zimmer :)

Zimmer has really grown on me. I used to be a snob and think he was a hack. I changed my mind though

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
A selection from One of my most prized soundtracks.