User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

If Penn State runs the table, they almost certainly will be in the BCS Championship Game. That is pretty cool. I am a mild Penn State fan (I like to see my home state do well, and I have several friends there), but I am not a JoePa worshiper. I'd like to see him go out with a championship this year and retire, or announce that 2009 will be his last season.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I'm still pissed about that game. Daniel overthrew 3 or 4 receivers that game, something he almost never does. And Danario Alexander...fuck...that ball that bounced out of his hands, into the hands of OSU, that was a game changer.
    The O line got whupped. Mizzou got away from the run too much, but it seemed they were getting killed in the backfield whenever they tried (other than Daniel running).

P.S. that last INT wasn't an INT:

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Seeing that image just pisses me off. They were going to score on that drive.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

RED RAIDERS 8-0 BABY! BRING ON THE HORNS!!

Lat, I didn't see any of the video from Columbia, did Colorado's bus break down and they didn't make it to the stadium?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Colorado sux and Mizzou was pissed.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Mizzou is going to blow out every other team they face...until the Big 12 Championship game, where their shitty defense will be exposed again.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(I'm having a bit of a hard time coming down. I thought maybe mbtic would help me fall asleep.)
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

GREAT game tonight. That poor Texas DB that dropped the interception is going to have to live with that forever. I think Texas Tech will probably move up to #3, although I think they would probably get beat by USC and maybe Oklahoma. We'll find out about Oklahoma in a couple of weeks.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I was impressed by Tech, but there's no way they beat Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I was impressed by Tech, but there's no way they beat Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.
    I'm tempted to agree. That was a very hard game to watch (as a Texas fan). Tech played really well, especially in the first half, but Texas played really poorly until partway through the third quarter (some of which was due to how well Tech was playing, no doubt). Still, I saw a couple of easy plays that Texas blew, each of which would likely have won the game for them - dropped passes, and especially the should-have-been-intercepted Harrell pass at the end of the game. I agree with FMW... that poor guy's got to feel bad. He catches that pass, and it's very likely Texas plays for the national title. Now? Pretty much no chance of that - and it's altogether likely that they won't make a BCS bowl game at all, even if they win out.

But, as they say, if you let a game hinge on one bad play, you can't be surprised when things don't go your way. Tech played well (and the crowd was *really* into it - looked like a fun place to be if you're a Tech fan), and it'll be interesting to see how things play out in the next few weeks. I'd give Tech a fair-to-good chance of beating Oklahoma State in Lubbock, but going to Norman to play OU is going to be tough for anyone to come out with a win. Of course, I'm hoping they lose both, so that Texas can still win the division anyway . No offense Jeff, I know you'd be hoping for the same if the situation was reversed .