• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NaNoWriMo 2017

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know how other people are writing so damn quickly.

When I stream-of-consciousness wrote a bunch of garbage, I wrote about 1200 words in two hours. When I actually cared about my writing, I got 650 words into an hour and a half.

Need to restrategize yet again for day 3.

Sigh.

Edit: Still no chosen genre, but the protagonists have names now.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah! This sounds like fun! Im going to try to do this

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm so irritated I can't just strt I have an awesome thought out story that I thought of on a random whim XD

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got nothing done yesterday, lol. Doing some today, though.

As for the current subject: remember when I said that "Video House" would make a good band name? Well, I didn't use it for a band, but for a gif artist.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It seems like a pattern that I will have one day of substantial productivity alternating with one day of nothing or a smaller word count.

Also, is anyone else going to be That Person first, or should I just go for it?

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting I will try; though I lack the prolific output necessary.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm giving up on reaching 50k in time. Might give up on the month altogether. Life has been hilariously (and horribly) stressful, and I don't want to add any more stress to it. Will only write insofar as it's actually fun for me.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm giving up on reaching 50k in time. Might give up on the month altogether. Life has been hilariously (and horribly) stressful, and I don't want to add any more stress to it. Will only write insofar as it's actually fun for me.
Not a big deal at all. It sounds like quite a few people just plan to do what you are doing now, or a lower-volume twist on the challenge. Even with no irregular stressors (but at this time of year, they will exist), 50K is a very very long shot just alongside work, commute and chores for me.