User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Chicago Cubs

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you are a .... horrible... person! I'll be inhabiting the drunk thread for a week to make up for having my soul crushed if that happens!
    Remarkably, I don't feel even the slightest twinge of guilt. Perhaps most Cardinal fans are sociopaths.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Remarkably, I don't feel even the slightest twinge of guilt. Perhaps most Cardinal fans are sociopaths.
    true... damned psycho St. Louis people...

On the other hand- what will all of the Cubs fans have to hope for if the Cubs DO win the world series
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFJ

They are pretty weird fans. They clap and cheer even when the Cardinals lose. Even when they lose by making major mental errors. You'd never see that happen here.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

The question is moot. You won't win.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    They are pretty weird fans. They clap and cheer even when the Cardinals lose. Even when they lose by making major mental errors. You'd never see that happen here.
    They boo a lack of effort, a bad attitude, and Keith Hernandez.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

The question is moot. You won't win.
    thank you for the info, god- now I'll go and stock up on booze for when I have to drink myself into a stupor for thier "inevitable" loss...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFJ

They boo a lack of effort, a bad attitude, and Keith Hernandez.

We boo drunk Santa Clauses, players on other teams NOT being injured, and superstars.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

You also throw batteries at JD Drew.

You also throw batteries at JD Drew.
    We consider that a public service. Half of them were really meant for Scott Boras, anyway.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

For the good of all mankind, it's vitally important that the Cubs do not win the World Series. Thankfully, the Dodgers are doing their job, so far.
    That's funny. I don't recall seeing this as one of the 7 signs in Revelations.

Go Cubbies!
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org