• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chicago Cubs

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
you are a .... horrible... person! I'll be inhabiting the drunk thread for a week to make up for having my soul crushed if that happens! :(
Remarkably, I don't feel even the slightest twinge of guilt. Perhaps most Cardinal fans are sociopaths.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Remarkably, I don't feel even the slightest twinge of guilt. Perhaps most Cardinal fans are sociopaths.

true... damned psycho St. Louis people... :dry:

On the other hand- what will all of the Cubs fans have to hope for if the Cubs DO win the world series :unsure:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

They are pretty weird fans. They clap and cheer even when the Cardinals lose. Even when they lose by making major mental errors. You'd never see that happen here.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
They are pretty weird fans. They clap and cheer even when the Cardinals lose. Even when they lose by making major mental errors. You'd never see that happen here.
They boo a lack of effort, a bad attitude, and Keith Hernandez.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
For the good of all mankind, it's vitally important that the Cubs do not win the World Series. Thankfully, the Dodgers are doing their job, so far. :static:

That's funny. I don't recall seeing this as one of the 7 signs in Revelations.

Go Cubbies!

MBTI Type
INTJ
Seeing what a championship turned those long-suffering Red Sox fans into a few years back is reason enough to hope the Cubs lose...for their own good!

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
watching the game yesterday, the stadium was sooo silent....

u could hear a pin drop... crazyness

felt kind of bad for the cubs fans when i heard how silent the stadium was...

eh... oh wells... go dodgers!

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
The fat lady has sung.

This is kind of disappointing. I was hoping for a little more drama. The Cubs didn't even whimper as they were swept out of the playoffs.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Last night, I dreamt that the Cubs were in the NLCS. Imagine my relief when I woke up to realize it was just a horrible, horrible nightmare.