• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katy Perry is a Complete Idiot

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That most of the rich and famous live in their own little bubbles is nothing new, really :(. It's just sad.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
C'mon, world is a big happy place

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Closed borders is a temp half ass fix.

The title of this thread and video is hilarious. I always thought she was one, so nothing really new here for me to witness.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I meant the US bombing someone. It was a joke.
Lol, nothing could stop us...its why we scare others.

On a serious note, i dont think anyone deep down wants the chaos. Some its so deep you cant really stop or reach it...but it starts at the surface where its easy to reach. Its why people who do the mass bombings and killings tend to be raised in a very strict/controlled environment. This is aside from mental issues...those are a different beast altogether.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Her music sucks. A couple of catchy songs, I'll give her that. It just sounds very pedestrian and a lot of her songs, if I didn't know they were recent, I would assume came out in the mid or late 90s. They have that Ace of Base quality. That Chained to the Rhythm song is catchy but the music sounds like something Billy Ocean could have produced in 1985.

How do you stay relevant when your music is tired and uninteresting? (rhetorical)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have never really seen katy perry as an idiot or intelligent. She looks good, can sing, and does what she enjoys music wise. Then again, i dont follow her or read up on her much. She has never really caught my eye that way either :shrug:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I love her song, "Firework" but that's partly because I studied abroad in Budapest shortly before that video came out so there is some bias there, but the other reason is because I've always wondered what it would look like to have some super nova occur right on your tummy so having that visual presented to me is a mild dream-come-true moment for me. We've already seen aliens pop out of stomachs and what having a tele on your tubby would be like, bring on the super nova because we all know there isn't enough space for this super star :newwink:

*gladly bows to the chatter of crickets and exits the room*

She's not idolized or paid for her intellect. She's a performer. A performer that is aimed at bubblegum chewing pre teens and teens. I'd certainly hope no one would look to her to inspire meaningful or original thoughts.

She and ISIS do share that last statement in common.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Katy Perry got into politics when she endorsed Obama and later Hillary, so she deserves these types of questions.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She is an employee of the system. She is not an artist expressing herself in a personal or authentic way, but she is a high level PR employee.