• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2008 NFL Season

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
So far so good. The Titans are 4-0, with the best point differential in the NFL, and Tom Brady is out for the season. I couldn't have imagined at better start.

I still think the Patriots will win that division, simply because the other three teams aren't very good. Buffalo might be 4-0, but they've had trouble with the Raiders and Rams the last two weeks.

The Chargers are looking good, despite being screwed over by the refs a couple weeks ago. The Broncos have NO defense...giving up 33 pts to the Chiefs? That's embarrassing.

Edit: Somehow I managed to forget a word when I typed the title, it should read "2008 NFL Season". Blah.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Edit: Somehow I managed to forget a word when I typed the title, it should read "2008 NFL Season". Blah.

I'll never forgive you. ;)

Ike or no Ike, my Texans were bound for a rough start. We'll see if they can recover and make any push for the playoffs.

I did a little bit better on my picks this week, I got the Chiefs and Redskins picks right, for instance.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think I would take that deal, actually. Yes.

Sucker. VY is a bust, plain and simple. I have no idea how a quarterback that throws more interceptions than touchdowns wins Rookie Of The Year.

The NFL season is imploding before my eyes. I watched the entire game tonight, and I have absolutely no idea how my Eagles managed to blow that game against the Bears. Oh, right, I remember now...passing up two fourth-and-short opportunities to attempt field goals that had zero chance. And not challenging the fourth down no-TD call at the end of the game. They should have wrapped the game in a bow.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Let's go Raiders! How about that blocked field goal against the Chargers yesterday?... Good shit! :nice:

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
They must have played a couple games I don't know about since their record is 1-3 and their only win was two weeks ago, against the Chiefs.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
My fault, you're right. I could have sworn they took the game before last as well but sadly they didn't. I didn't see the whole thing.

Edit: Christ, they didn't wind up winning yesterday's game either??? They were spanking the Chargers when I left... I guess I assume too quick.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sucker. VY is a bust, plain and simple. I have no idea how a quarterback that throws more interceptions than touchdowns wins Rookie Of The Year.

The NFL season is imploding before my eyes. I watched the entire game tonight, and I have absolutely no idea how my Eagles managed to blow that game against the Bears. Oh, right, I remember now...passing up two fourth-and-short opportunities to attempt field goals that had zero chance. And not challenging the fourth down no-TD call at the end of the game. They should have wrapped the game in a bow.

That loss is 10% David Akers, and 90% Andy Reid. I was never a Reid hater, but I can't stand that his non-adjustments have cost us two games out of four thus far. It's almost like he can't believe his team may be behind in the 4th quarter, and he goes into a shell. It really sickens me. That being said. . .

LET'S GO! FLY-ERS!

Johnny23

MBTI Type
ENFP
lol >.< We can't possibly lose to the Bungles can we?

Go Cowboys bounce back from losing to the Deadskins.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Pretty monumentally at that. Poor Seahawks. I kinda like those guys. :/