• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2008 NFL Season

MBTI Type
INTJ
If the Eagles are fortunate enough to win next week, I would MUCH rather play Pittsburgh. The Ravens scare the crap out of me. I think their game next week is a tossup, although I'm sure Pittsburgh will be a slight favorite, maybe 4 points.

I also just booked a hotel in Phoenix for next weekend :)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
If the Eagles are fortunate enough to win next week, I would MUCH rather play Pittsburgh. The Ravens scare the crap out of me. I think their game next week is a tossup, although I'm sure Pittsburgh will be a slight favorite, maybe 4 points.

I also just booked a hotel in Phoenix for next weekend :)

You're going to the game? Niceee.

MBTI Type
INTJ
You're going to the game? Niceee.

Well, I'm not sure. But I got a room just in case. I can always cancel it. I tried to buy a ticket online but the damn Cardinals have restricted ticket sales to only residents of Arizona until Tuesday. They KNEW what was going to happen.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wow, is that typical protocal for playoffs?

Not really. It happens every now and again though, especially when the team in question has trouble selling out. It is supposed to thwart fans of the opposing team, and to a lesser extent, out of town ticket brokers.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
If the Eagles win the Super Bowl, are their fans going to become as annoying as Boston fans? I mean, two championships in one season...just last year, Bostonians were declaring their city the Mecca of sports for all of mankind.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Most likely. Northeastern team with a good media market, history of great athletes, and cross sport championship pedigree. Rabid fans are a given. I don't think anyone can top annoying New York Fans though, entitlement really is a bitch.

MBTI Type
INTJ
If the Eagles win the Super Bowl, are their fans going to become as annoying as Boston fans? I mean, two championships in one season...just last year, Bostonians were declaring their city the Mecca of sports for all of mankind.

Well...I would like to say no, but...

The Phillies thing was great, don't get me wrong. But Philly is an Eagles town, by far. If they win the Super Bowl those dudes might burn the city down. What you have to remember though is that Philly, unlike Boston, has an inferiority complex. Before too long they'll hate themselves again and go back to being the misanthropes they are now. On the whole, Philly fans get a bad rap. They're not any worse than fans in New York or Boston or Detroit. They just have the rep, so anytime there's an incident it gets reported. If I have to hear about snowballs and Santa Claus one more time, I swear I'm going to go all Philly fan on somebody! ;)

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
What kind of fucking man is Larry Fitzgerald?!?!

Christ. I think it's the one time I don't feel awkward, annoyed, disgusted with using a homophobic, pseudoscientific cliche... but damn is he some kind of specimen!

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I think I may be in need of some especially strong stimulants. And I'm not talking about caffeine!

I've seen this too many times with philly.