• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2008 NFL Season

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
The Patriots are 3-1. I wonder why all those bandwagoners are so quiet.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Well this sure makes Brady look good, if nothing else. His unstoppable team crumbling in his absence.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
NFL

last year I made a thread about the NFL and got some pages. Does anyone else here like American Football? BTW Brady is out for the season.:steam:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Dude... Brady has been out for quite some time... Unfortunate for you guys because apparently, the team isn't capable of a whole lot without him.

Anyways, I assume pretty much everyone likes American football if you're any sort of sports fan whatsoever. I follow but not so closely. I don't do the whole fantasy football thing or make my home into a chapel of pigskin worship on Sundays.

Go Raiders! lolz

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
How did I not see the other thread is beyong me.:doh:Anyways yeah I know he has been out for a while I just thought that there wasn't a thread about....sorry....

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Welp, the Raiders got their asses handed to them. What a surprise!

lol @ the 0-4 Rams (now 1-4) beating the Skins.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
THE EAGLES WON TODAY against the 49ers!!!! :devil: I almost couldn't be any happier ^^

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
You serious? I was tuning in on occasion to that game. I thought the 49ers had it. :steam:

MBTI Type
INTJ
THE EAGLES WON TODAY against the 49ers!!!! :devil: I almost couldn't be any happier ^^

Woo hoo, another Eagles fan! I think that makes exactly three of us here. It sure didn't look good for a while, but the defense took over. 23-0 in the fourth quarter is how you close it out. Nice effort without Westbrook and both starting receivers. Dallas and Washington both losing today really helped the Eagles a lot. Now we get the bye week and hopefully everyone will heal up.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^haha. You're very right. I do so much assuming and it kicks me in the ass every single time. :blush:

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Woo hoo, another Eagles fan! I think that makes exactly three of us here. It sure didn't look good for a while, but the defense took over. 23-0 in the fourth quarter is how you close it out. Nice effort without Westbrook and both starting receivers. Dallas and Washington both losing today really helped the Eagles a lot. Now we get the bye week and hopefully everyone will heal up.

You said it! Hopefully the bye week will be beneficial, and give Reid time to get his head out of his ass.

P.S.: I loathe all other teams in the NFC East. Cowboys above all else. :thelook:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
You said it! Hopefully the bye week will be beneficial, and give Reid time to get his head out of his ass.

P.S.: I loathe all other teams in the NFC East. Cowboys above all else. :thelook:

Hooray AwesomeCakes! That was a crucial game yesterday. It pisses me off that the Eagles could easily be 5-1 right now, but are not. Oh well. Hopefully, they are sufficiently scared. They have a couple of easier games after the bye, then it gets very, very hard. They need some division wins like whoa.