User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    LOL! That was pretty complex for a 12 year old writing a dirty limerick, actually.
    LOL you've revealed it in your quote.

I was a pretty damn complex twelve-year-old. *nervous tick*

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I'll post one more.

I wrote this for a girl who had been given an intervention for cutting herself.

The Cutting Edge

nothing looks right
    the pressure's building
    got to be just right
    but the path is tilting

in a flood of blood
    to bring her relief
    she cuts herself
    to dissect her need

some days
    it's too hard to be you
    the punishment
    it puts you through
    to drive you down
    into the dirt
    the tug of war
    to hold your worth

though her soul cries no
    to the oozing lines
    a voice, it says
    just one more time

protracted crawl
    to the finish line
    fighting, gaining
    falling behind
    claw and tear
    to the bitter end
    see how it feels
    to win again

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I like it quite a bit, namely the last verse.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I like it quite a bit, namely the last verse.
    You know, I keep all of my writing over at one site, along with my photography. I'll give you the link, if you like. I just feel like such a doof posting my dithering on here. It seems really lame. lol

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    You know, I keep all of my writing over at one site, along with my photography. I'll give you the link, if you like. I just feel like such a doof posting my dithering on here. It seems really lame. lol
    Awww, don't, tis not lame. I thought both were great. I'm not lying to be nice either, since I'm not one for false compliments. I would have just refrained from posting if I did not think much of your work. Truthfully, I enjoyed them both.
    It's just a ride

Banned
    MBTI
    type

"The Coolest Story Ever" by Jack Flak, age 16 iirc. (In the style of Beavis et al)

There was this cat that used to live next door to me with this real psycho guy. This guy was psycho and he had this cat too. His cat was really cool because we would feed him drain cleaner or other stuff and then he would go have hallucinations or something. This cat was psycho, cause he would like run around with mice and birds in his mouth and flush them down the toilet afterwords, and sometimes he would flush himself down the toilet and no one would see him for days. It was really cool cause the cat would like get flushed and then show up a couple days later, you know? I couldn't explain it too. One day this cat was running real freekin fast like a cheetah cause I saw a cheetah on tv once they're freekin fast. Anyway he was running and his owner, that psycho, was chasing him on this big-ass motorcycle he stole from a rich dude after he shot him. This cat was getting chased and he got run over by us as we peeled around the corner but the coolest part was when we hit the driver of the motorcycle and he flew like fifty feet away and hit a sports car and it crashed too. Everybody died except me and the cat and we're almost dead now so I wrote this story. Yeah, this story kicks ass.

MBTI
    INFP

*Refrains from posting*

Nah, actually it made me giggle.
    It's just a ride

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I should probably say, specifically, that I'm capable of throwing my consciousness into another realm--the story's not autobiographical in the LEAST.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Nice Beavis rendition hun.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    "The Coolest Story Ever" by Jack Flak, age 16 iirc. (In the style of Beavis et al)

There was this cat that used to live next door to me with this real psycho guy. This guy was psycho and he had this cat too. His cat was really cool because we would feed him drain cleaner or other stuff and then he would go have hallucinations or something. This cat was psycho, cause he would like run around with mice and birds in his mouth and flush them down the toilet afterwords, and sometimes he would flush himself down the toilet and no one would see him for days. It was really cool cause the cat would like get flushed and then show up a couple days later, you know? I couldn't explain it too. One day this cat was running real freekin fast like a cheetah cause I saw a cheetah on tv once they're freekin fast. Anyway he was running and his owner, that psycho, was chasing him on this big-ass motorcycle he stole from a rich dude after he shot him. This cat was getting chased and he got run over by us as we peeled around the corner but the coolest part was when we hit the driver of the motorcycle and he flew like fifty feet away and hit a sports car and it crashed too. Everybody died except me and the cat and we're almost dead now so I wrote this story. Yeah, this story kicks ass.

LOL!

That cat sounds like a Weapon X project.