User Tag List

First 12

So far I am just managing trying to box two characters at the moment... getting harder as one is resto druid, and one Enh shaman. Computer isn't the best so hard to keep two windows running without a lot of lag. Any suggestions or tips?

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Control the tanking character (enh shaman) with your mouse, with your eyes on the tank. Associate easy-to-use general helping keys for the resto druid, who follows you. Occasionally the druid might draw aggro, so make a quick button for the druid to HoT himself, or do something else helpful. Make macros to heal your tank (shaman) by name, and to restore your killing target after. The druid should do moonfire and other spells to dps, but occasionally throw the heal.

The shaman and the druid should kill the same target; there is some lag between you changing the target with your lead character (shaman) and for the follower to recognize the changed target. In any case, there's no need for the druid to almost ever target any other monster than the one your tank is targeting; so you can make all the druid damage and harmful spells of the form,

/cast moonfire at party1target

where the party1 refers to shaman, and party1target to his target.

Make the same keys for both of them to drink, eat and sit.

Use software to copy the keypresses from one keyboard to both windows. Keyclone costs 20$ per copy and does a decent job. I heard there are free alternatives.

Put minimal graphics settings on both of your windows, but have them at least at 600x480 or so. There's no such option available; the smallest is 800x600. Still, the game gets faster if you enable resizing, and manually drag the window to a smaller size. I would never recommend using the main view at anything less then 800x600, though. You can disable the sound from the secondary game for slight speed boost.

I'd advise to spend most of the visible button slots for your shaman's abilities, and less for the druid, with a ratio of 1/3 or so. You can combine some similar kinds of actions for the same buttons, saving space and making it easier to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yes, Santtu, that makes sense. I was trying to figure out if you were talking about a boxing video game or what.

Nice picture
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

5-boxing ? uff, I play Mech Commander 2 besides the MBTI forum, but that's about it

Nicely done, I am still having the feeling that you are the missing estp on this forum
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ

I've had to struggle with my sensory ability to get it close to my intuition.. I've forced myself to focus more on S for some time now. It's more because I want results, less so because my love of S. But, but.. I like it more now that I use it more, and I "think with my feet" a lot more now. I like how it works for more, but I still feel a bit more N.

Recently, I'd say for a year or a half, I've felt a decline in my creativeness and intuition. It doesn't show up in MBTI tests tho, but I haven't liked the development. I'm yearning to devote a lot time to nourish my intuition and creativity again; I want to do stuff like financial analysis software, painting, photography, and to devote more of my time to spontaneous creative stuff, like designing a video game level modeled from my neighborhood, or doing some comedy (I wish I could do the latter in forms other than improvisation).

I'm approaching 31 - Si, Se are supposed to start developing more at my age for an ENTP.

If my spelling / grammar seems incoherent.. or it has seemed so in the last few weeks.. it's because I've been a bit tired for working 50-60hrs/week. Just 4 weeks more of this and I've payed my credit card bills completely, and saved a few euros in the bank, too.. yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTP

Just in case you ever decide to do more... this is... I don't have words;

Prepared the 36 Boxer of World of Warcraft. - The Blog - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum