• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dr. Drew loses show after discussing Hillary’s health

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dr_Drew.jpg

Dr. Drew loses show after discussing Hillary’s health | Page Six

Dr. Drew Pinsky is so afraid of Hillary Clinton and her supporters, he won’t blame them for the cancellation of his show on HLN, the sister channel of CNN.“No, no, no. I just want them to go away!” he told one friend.
“Dr. Drew” was canceled eight days after Pinsky discussed Clinton’s health on a radio show, saying he was “gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care.”
“CNN is so supportive of Clinton, network honchos acted like the Mafia when confronting Drew,” a source told me. “First, they demanded he retract his comments, but he wouldn’t.”
What followed was a series of nasty phone calls and emails. “It was downright scary and creepy,” a source close to Pinsky said.

6a00d83451d3b569e201a5116d0899970c-pi

:fpalm:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds like bullying and harassment... to avoid the "wrong" type of gossip. To upkeep image.

Crabs

Permabanned
Totalitarian dictators have to control the media to retain their power.

Just look at that sociopathic gaze!! :shocking: There's no soul behind those eyes.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, he lost it for way more than that. He peddles psuedoscience for profit, a lot of his advice is questionable, etc. He's basically a joke. Glad he's gone.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Justice will be done. She is absolutely unelectable by now.

I'll believe it when I see it. Hardly likely that she pulls such a massive risk of chained classified info without a contingency.