• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pregnancy Art --would you/have you?

Would you or your s.o. try "gestational art"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Natural Belly Cast

Bronze Belly Bowl Heirlooms

Pregnant Belly Painting Art

Grace Kisa - Atlanta Belly Artist

Night%20Time%20Body%20Painting%20-%20Partial%20Belly%20Art(1).jpg

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Sounds very cool.

I wonder if they'd agree to Beer Belly Art. I'd love that.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've participated in a couple of belly castings, and had my own henna'ed. It's neat. Wish I had pictures.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
The cast isn't tacky. I like it.

But I do understand the others.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
I wish I had done something.

The best I have is pictures prancing around in a bikini on the beach 8 months pregnant.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WARNING: NUDITY

This is brave. I don't think I'd be willing to do this... pregnant or otherwise. And let's be honest... do you really think your son or daughter will EVER be emotionally prepared to see the "artistic beauty" commemorating their incubation?

observer84

MBTI Type
INTP

This is brave. I don't think I'd be willing to do this... pregnant or otherwise. And let's be honest... do you really think your son or daughter will EVER be emotionally prepared to see the "artistic beauty" commemorating their incubation?

I've seen pictures of my mother pregnant with me and it's a neat feeling. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Were they nudes by a photographer or the random "Ahh! Damnit, I'm trying to shower Bob!" type?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

If I were at a healthier weight, I would totally do it, but only while I was pregnant I think. I felt my most beautiful when I was pregnant and I really think there is something pleasing about the pregnant form.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
We did pregnant boudoir shots - I was wearing an open robe. I loved being pregnant and agree with Ivy, I felt great, strong and beautiful, especially the last few months, until I was overdue. I think the lushly pregnant women shown are all lovely.

We also have L&D shots - they aren't very glamorous, but I'm glad I have them.