• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

redskins

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
The Redskins look like they are still int he preseason. Come on, guys. A win over the Giants would be huge for the Eagles. Start to suck around Week 4 or 5.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh sweet Jesus!

I have to read it here too?!? Every day where I live isn't enough???

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
Oh sweet Jesus!

I have to read it here too?!? Every day where I live isn't enough???

Uh, yeah, I see you are from these parts too. :hi: But we probably shouldn't have clicked on the thread title "redskins."

This guy hit on me the other day saying I was playing hard to get "like the redskins defense, when I should be playing like dallas." I wish I knew that the skins had a horrible defense so I could've replied.

Yuck.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I'm not too excited about the Titans' offense, but the defense is looking pretty good (again).

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Complete and total Eagles domination today. I am a happy man.
Dude, it was the Rams. They could find a way to lose to a college team.

In other news, the Titans find a way to win, despite how much Vince Young sucks...again.

Oh, and holy shit...Tom Brady out for the season. Wow. I'd almost feel bad for Patriots fans if I didn't already hate them so much.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Dude, it was the Rams. They could find a way to lose to a college team.

In other news, the Titans find a way to win, despite how much Vince Young sucks...again.

Oh, and holy shit...Tom Brady out for the season. Wow. I'd almost feel bad for Patriots fans if I didn't already hate them so much.

Before today, the Eagles were 3-6 on Opening Day under Andy Reid. I'll take complete domination of a team that will win maybe 5 games. Donovan looked great, DeSean Jackson was beastly, and the defense and special teams were solid. They went above and beyond my expectations. Next Monday night at Dallas will be the first real test. I have the Birds at 11-5 or 10-6, depending on what the NFC East looks like as the season progresses.