• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The TypoC Gallery - share your art!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
scan0004-3.jpg

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The Typology Central Art Gallery

I think it'd be cool to have a space for members to share art pieces they've worked on, with the rest of the gang. Not necessarily up for critique (unless requested) but just to see how creative we can get on this forum :)

I'm thinking any photography, photos of artwork i.e. sculpture, paintings, sketches, drawings, or any other type of artwork Typo Central's members can whip up. We have a thread to share music, let's make this thread for everything else art related.

I encourage everyone to post what they have too. Even if you feel you aren't very talented, let's see that creativity.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think we have one of these somewhere.

oh? It must be buried somewhere because I couldn't find one. It seems like such an obvious thread topic though. If there is already one, we should revive it!

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The following images are a few that I took from my Instagram account, where I post various architectural, street, and landscape photography

INST012.jpgINST028.jpgINST044.jpgINST047.jpg

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Some black and white images I took while walking the streets

INST001.jpgINST002.jpgINST003.jpgINST004.jpg

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Project I completed while still in school. This is a hypothetical apartment complex. The diagram accompanying the model shots is one drawing I used to organize my thoughts and concepts before proceeding with the design stages.

_DSC4878.jpgDSC01247.jpgDSC01264.jpgDSC01302.jpg

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
An assignment we were given in class, was to create a piece that displays the intersection of two surfaces, two planes, two entities, and examine what happens at that precise intersection. These are meant to be examined in a sort of vacuum, as if no authorship, or artist is behind the occurrence, as a natural phenomenon. The way I approached this assignment was to take sheets of paper and begin by painting two sheets blue, and two sheets green. Then, after the paint had dried, I painted the sheets the other color, so that each sheet of paper had a coat of green paint, and a coat of blue. Before the second coat dried, I placed the sheets in a bathtub and ran the shower head over them to allow the acrylic paint to peel and flake away as the beads of water hit the surface. What was created, were four sheets that all appeared individual in composition, yet had a cohesive look when brought together to be examined. The time I left the sheets under the water remained constant, and so was the process of execution. Each sheet has the ability to stand alone as an artwork in its own right, but they are meant to be viewed as four individual sheets together to show their connective underlying framework of existence.

Four Drawings.jpg

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION], may we have another?

Caoimhin

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w1
I love to draw! ÖAÖ

Hope it is okay if I share some of my artwork. Sadly, they do lack proper shadows.

Scarab-1449099891.jpg

Scarab-1447862922.jpg

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I love to draw! ÖAÖ

Hope it is okay if I share some of my artwork. Sadly, they do lack proper shadows.

Scarab-1449099891.jpg

Scarab-1447862922.jpg

oh God, THANK YOU for sharing! You have no idea how happy this makes me feel. Your drawings are too cool! May I ask where you get your ideas for your artwork?

Caoimhin

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w1
oh God, THANK YOU for sharing! You have no idea how happy this makes me feel. Your drawings are too cool! May I ask where you get your ideas for your artwork?

:'D Thank you!

Hmm... the easiest way to get inspiration, or come up with designs that you enjoy is to build on your visual library as often as possible.
Visual library being just observing stuff in real life, in pictures, or consuming entertainment in the form of games or books.
I spend a lot of time reading fiction, daydreaming, and so on which helps. It also guides me towards what type of things I draw.
I enjoy Dark Fantasy. :)

Then there is the path of just loosely sketching something and you end up with an idea from the forms that has formed.
All are very good paths to take, really. And!, you get better and better at coming up with stuff the more you do it. :)
Hope that help you! öwö/

melomania

MBTI Type
INFP
I like to make collage pieces. I never learned how to use any programs like Photoshop or Illustrator, so I actually use the free collage software on polyvore.com to make them. Here are a couple of my most recent ones...

galactic grunge.jpg

neon gotham.jpg

I am also learning to draw, but I don't practice as much as I should! This is a freehand attempt I made the other day. I think I'm going to practice more by drawing all of my book covers in the house! :D

IMG_1998.jpg

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I like to make collage pieces. I never learned how to use any programs like Photoshop or Illustrator, so I actually use the free collage software on polyvore.com to make them. Here are a couple of my most recent ones...

View attachment 15044

View attachment 15045

I am also learning to draw, but I don't practice as much as I should! This is a freehand attempt I made the other day. I think I'm going to practice more by drawing all of my book covers in the house! :D

View attachment 15046

Very cool melomania, thanks for sharing!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In progress. Crappy photo /quality though0128161313.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Typology Central Art Gallery

Some of my works

8c0c38d816622115002a21e3966e2065.jpg
90afc7e91a11404396ebd56a92c51240.jpg

I love painting but I never had a chance to study it properly, and have some more paintings but do not have a picture of them..
I do very little painting lately because there isn't enough space in my apartment and my son would tear them apart [emoji28]

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of my works

8c0c38d816622115002a21e3966e2065.jpg
90afc7e91a11404396ebd56a92c51240.jpg

I love painting but I never had a chance to study it properly, and have some more paintings but do not have a picture of them..
I do very little painting lately because there isn't enough space in my apartment and my son would tear them apart [emoji28]

Great pencil work! I have never really done that. I tried pastels a few times but there'd be a really long learning curve with that. I think that's true of any medium tbh.