• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help figuring out movie title from plot line, please.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A friend of mine is trying to remember the name of a Sci-Fi movie (or it could be an Outer Limits or Twilight Zone episode) that he saw when he was a kid. What he remembers about the plot is that human space travelers landed on an alien planet in a farm-like setting. The aliens were human-looking and friendly. Everything seemed to be going well when the aliens poisoned all of the humans. As they were dying, the humans asked why the aliens had done this and were told that it was because, after getting to know them, the aliens decided that the humans were barbaric and couldn't be allowed to return to Earth and let others know about the alien planet.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I actually vaguely remember something similar, but have no idea of the name or source.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually vaguely remember something similar, but have no idea of the name or source.

Are there any details, vague or not, that you remember that I didn't mention in my OP? Even small details might help me construct a better online search.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are there any details, vague or not, that you remember that I didn't mention in my OP? Even small details might help me construct a better online search.

Only thing I can recall is that I'm fairly sure it's a Twilight Zone episode.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Twilight Zone is my jam. I've seen almost all the episodes, but the alien ones all seem to blur together after awhile. This sounds like Elegy but I don't remember the main setting being a farm. The aliens aren't very interactive with the Astronauts either but they do get poisoned.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks to both of you for taking the time to help. :)

Only thing I can recall is that I'm fairly sure it's a Twilight Zone episode.

Twilight Zone is my jam. I've seen almost all the episodes, but the alien ones all seem to blur together after awhile. This sounds like Elegy but I don't remember the main setting being a farm. The aliens aren't very interactive with the Astronauts either but they do get poisoned.
I've emailed my friend the plot of Elegy and asked him if that could be it. The plot seems very close to what he remembers. Still waiting to hear back.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

My friend watched Elegy on youtube and said that this was what he was remembering. Thanks so much!