• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hockey

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Playoffs are coming up. San Jose is back on top with the best record in the league. SJ has 111 points and Detroit is trailing closely behind with 107.

Sharks for the cup!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
You, LadyJaye and Pinky are all going to the shame corner.... The Red Wings will meet you there when they get ousted. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You, LadyJaye and Pinky are all going to the shame corner.... The Red Wings will meet you there when they get ousted. :)

Go, Big Red D, go! :D

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Cup is rarely won by the winner of the President's Trophy. Can't figure out if Detroit, San Jose or Boston will be cursed with that honor this year.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am kinda excited for the possibility of Flyers vs. Pens in the first round. It could conceivably be all divisional rivalries in the Eastern 1st round this year. Boston-Montreal, New Jersey-NYR, Washington-Carolina, Philly-Pittsburgh.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
For anyone not informed, the Sharks are the proud recipients of the Presidents' Trophy this season. First time in the team's history. :cheers:

Unfortunately they finished out the regular season with a couple of losses, the Kings was their last game and then I believe they lost to Colorado before that. :/

I'm hoping the bad streak is over and they make things happen in the playoffs. :cheers:

MBTI Type
INTJ
phi.png

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm staggered that the Hurricanes made it to play-off status.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agreed. The team sucks.

I'm in the Red Wings court anyhow.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Predictions

Make your predictions now, so you can brag about how smart you are in the future (or you can just edit your post):

Round 1:
Boston over Montreal in 5
Caps over Rangers in 5
Canes over Devils in 7
Penguins over Flyers in 6

Sharks over Ducks in 4
Detriot over Columbus in 5
Blues over Canucks in 7
Blackhawks over Flames in 6

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Boston over Montreal in 6
Caps over Rangers in 5
Devils over Canes in 7
Flyers over Penguins in 6

Sharks over Ducks in 5
Detroit over Columbus in 6
Canucks over Blues in 7
Flames over Hawks in 6

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Interesting.

I really think that the Canes/Devils and Flyers/Penguins series could go either way. I think that it's going to be an exciting first round. I'm just hoping that the Caps never ever nerver meet the Flyers.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Interesting.

I really think that the Canes/Devils and Flyers/Penguins series could go either way. I think that it's going to be an exciting first round. I'm just hoping that the Caps never ever nerver meet the Flyers.

Caps-Flyers was a great series last year, outside of some crap officiating.