User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

Thread: Hockey

MBTI
    ISTx

Welp, Sharks lose again, 3-2. Series is 2-0: Ducks. Fuck this. I hate San Jose.

MBTI
    nnnn

We have a 3-0 lead on the Blues now, only one more game.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm an Oilers fan, Uytuun, but seeing as how they didn't make it I'm cheering for the Canucks out of British Columbia loyalty. 3-0 is pretty impressive. However I can never shake the feeling that if there's one team good at taking an almost certainty and fucking it right up, it's the Canucks.

Fingres crossed, though!
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    nnnn

Lol, I've only started watching hockey recently (I'm from good old Europa and have been in Van for about 4 months now), so I wouldn't know, but it certainly ain't over till it's over.

In good old INTJ style, I find myself currently obsessed with learning about the game.

I guess cheering for the Flames was out of the question, eh? :p

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Dear Uytuun,

Welcome to Vancouver. BC loves you back. Also, I'd recommend you start your hockey learning with this gem.....

@ Kangirl
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    ENTJ

Uytuun, the Canucks have had some serious choking incidents, and they go way back. The trauma that team has put me through!!!

Does everyone in town have their Canucks flags flying? I love how BC transforms into this hockey province when the Canucks get into the playoffs.

Btw, I'll actually cheer for any Canadian team these days - it was pretty painful when the Flames went down in the Finals a few years back, and had you asked me as a child, I would NEVER have imagined myself able to feel anything but hatred for the Flames.

PS. You've been in Van long enough to start calling it Van! Have you been to Vic yet?

to the BCers in here
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

The atmosphere at Canucks games is awesome. I had the good fortune to be at a Canucks/Flames game on Remembrance Day a couple of years ago, and it was amazing.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    Dear Uytuun,

Welcome to Vancouver. BC loves you back. Also, I'd recommend you start your hockey learning with this gem.....
    Thank you, unfortunately, I will be going home soon. I was on exchange here, but I really love the city and it really feels like home.

Way beyond Luuu or Louu in the Hockey Learning process, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Uytuun, the Canucks have had some serious choking incidents, and they go way back. The trauma that team has put me through!!!

Does everyone in town have their Canucks flags flying? I love how BC transforms into this hockey province when the Canucks get into the playoffs.

Btw, I'll actually cheer for any Canadian team these days - it was pretty painful when the Flames went down in the Finals a few years back, and had you asked me as a child, I would NEVER have imagined myself able to feel anything but hatred for the Flames.

PS. You've been in Van long enough to start calling it Van! Have you been to Vic yet?

to the BCers in here
    Oh yes, there's Canucks stuff everywhere. The busses are permanently Go Canucks Go it seems...love the enthusiasm.

Haven't been to Vic and I won't seeing as I'm leaving for Belgium again at the end of the month.

I'll really miss the laid-back Westcoast style. Really really. Vancouver makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    The atmosphere at Canucks games is awesome. I had the good fortune to be at a Canucks/Flames game on Remembrance Day a couple of years ago, and it was amazing.
    I attended a Canucks/Ducks game and although it was good, it was nothing compared to the atmosphere in the university pub when the Canucks played the Flames...including two "hockeysluts"...ours was dressed skimpier and yes, we won.

Props to Calgary for winning today, though!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I feel a sweep coming on.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ISTx

Finally, a Sharks win.