MBTI
    INTJ

Default Warhammer Online

Anyone going to play WAR?
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INFP

Hells yeah!

I play on playing an Arch Mage on a Core server with my INTP friend. I had a lot of fun in DAOC, so I'm quite stoked to play WAR.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    INTJ

why core?

I haven't decided on a class yet.

I was going to go archmage but I'm not really a fan of how they made them look.

I might go engineer just so that I can smoke a pipe.

if not engineer then I'm thinking swordmaster.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INFP

My intp friend posts on a gaming forum and they already have a guild all set up. I don't particularly have a strong leaning for either core or open, just as long as I can play with him and my friends. And from what I've heard from the core rule set, it's not like there's a significant decrease in pvp. Anyways, he plans on playing a swordmaster so we can at least duo pretty well. From what he has said about the engineer, it's a blast to play.

MBTI
    INFP

Default I'm very excited!

Downloading the (9.2gb) client now from direct2drive and plan on playing the head start this upcoming Tuesday. I think I'm going to play a White Lion instead of an Archmage.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

OK, I lack the drive to look this up. Is it a MMORPG or a strategy game (Like WH40K)?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    OK, I lack the drive to look this up. Is it a MMORPG or a strategy game (Like WH40K)?
    The former based on the latter.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Are there any MMORPGs that are free to play?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Are there any MMORPGs that are free to play?
    Your question seems better suited for a new thread topic. Just sayin'

I'm enjoying this game a whole lot. Leveling through RvRing (realm vs. realm), general questing, and public questing has been very smooth so far. I put in about five hours today and got both level 7 (out of 40) & Realm Rank 7 (out of 80). I've encountered more bugs in PvE areas rather than RvR areas - which is 'good', since the game is about RvR'ing. I'm really glad I chose my class; hardly anyone plays it and has a lot of potential for AoE dps madness . If you tire of WoW pvp, I'd give this game a shot. It's a helluva lot of fun to play.

Tip: If you want to wait in a queue to actually play the game and wait even longer to go into an RvR scenario, play the Destruction side. Currently, there is only one server where Order has more players than Destruction. Plus, on average, more maturer players play on Order.

MBTI
    INFP

I'm currently level 23 almost 24 now, Realm Rank 19 breaking in game 2days played. The pace of leveling has significantly decreased, especially quest experience. Albeit, it's been a few weeks out since release, but I hope Mythic scales quest experience post Tier 2 (levels 22+) like they did in the earlier Tiers. My guild leader, who is level 32, calculated that from all the quests in a town he could do, it wouldn't even yield him a percent of overall exp. Quest experience seems to cap at 3200exp.

Some other concerns I foresee lie with Scenarios and Public Quests, regarding population. What happens to newbies once everyone makes it up to Tier Four?

My class, White Lion, is one of the least underplayed / underpowered but I'm still having a great time with him. I think some love will eventually come my way but I hope they fix Squig Herders and Magus' pronto. They're even worse off than me.

Overall, I will subscribe for at least another month. It's a fun game, especially with guild groups.