I wonder if I am the only person who plays this game here...

Anyways, there are too many servers for such a small population size. As my friend pointed out, WAR is on the edge of being a 1million+ Wrath of the Lich King contender or a 250k niche game. At the moment, it seems as if the latter will occur due to issues within the game. At this point in the game, if you want to have solid action PvE, public quests, Scenario RvR and Open RvR, a large server is essential. That's why Mythic has allowed smaller population servers to transfer their characters to higher populated ones. My server, Ulthuan, barely made the cut off. No one can transfer to it nor can anyone transfer off of it. Factor that in with the already inherent Destruction to Order population ratio, it's a dead server now.

So I've rerolled onto Skull Throne. It's one of the most populated servers and I've decided to roll destruction this time around. I'm playing a Squig Herder and overall, I'm having a better time than my white lion. For one, there are actually people playing the game. It's now possible to get gear from public quests and scenario queues pop instantly. I got into a guild my friends made (ex-DAoC players) and hope to pwn order.