• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kanye West Murders Bohemian Rhapsody

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol!! Horrible!

kanye-west-i-am-the-next-nelson-mandela.jpg

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did anyone expect any different?

Also, I hate that guy. He's such a shameless egomaniac.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I never really bothered to listen to his music. It didn't interest me. I can't say I care enough to even click on the link.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
kanye west was a flawless genius in the pre-kardashian era. i blame that family for all his recent fuckery.

re: the video... come on, he obviously knows he can't sing, which is why he only did it for about 30 seconds before segueing into his own song.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When Kanye started singing I started to laugh out loud and gathered a lot of attention. I'm in a cafe.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
kanye west was a flawless genius in the pre-kardashian era. i blame that family for all his recent fuckery.

re: the video... come on, he obviously knows he can't sing, which is why he only did it for about 30 seconds before segueing into his own song.

^Basically how I feel about it too. Also, someone needs to keep Tyga away from Kylie.

Although in terms of other things he did recently I like how he spoke up against Beck beating Beyonce for Album of the Year at the GRAMMYs. That truly was fucked up and someone had to say it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^Basically how I feel about it too. Also, someone needs to keep Tyga away from Kylie.

Although in terms of other things he did recently I like how he spoke up against Beck beating Beyonce for Album of the Year at the GRAMMYs. That truly was fucked up and someone had to say it.

Wait, why was that fucked up?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait, why was that fucked up?

I've said it before somewhere else but I forgot where, but I feel like explaining why would just open a can of worms and derail the thread given the majority of this forum's taste in music and bias against pop/R&B.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
congrats on recognizing that a song from an extremely critically acclaimed 10+ year old album is in fact "not bad"

I don't really place much importance on what is critically acclaimed or popular as a metric of quality, so it's hardly surprising. There was a time when I was a lot more snobby and looked down on things just for being popular, but I've gotten more open-minded.

Dubya was popular once, too. Popularity doesn't mean shit to me.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I get Kanye's point but Beck's album was actually fantastic. Spontaneous tears when I first listened to it.