• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bob Dylan

Do you like Bob Dylan?

• Total voters

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, this is one of my favorites:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP 5w4 Sx/Sp I think.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tangled Up In Blue is my jam.

Anyway, echoing Evee. Definite ISFP without any doubt, with a handle on his Ni. I think his 4 is stronger than 5, though.

Love Bob. He's so fascinating, lol.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bob Dylan is an ISFP, I think. But he makes a great deal of sense to me as a person. He was largely viewed as a traitor to the folk music scene for going electric, and later for having cynicism towards many of the protest movements. He wasn't the same person in '69 than he was in '61, and people hated that. They wanted him to fit their image of him as an idealistic prophet that he no longer was, if he had ever truly been that person to begin with.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think he's an ISFP anymore. He is obviously an intuitive, lol.

INFP 5w4 Sx/Sp.

wolfy

awsm
Lol, there is always an argument about Dylan's type. isfp vs infj usually. I like Dylan.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
He's alright. Not really into his music. I like how he is nonchalant with his art. He doesn't take his lyrics too seriously. Something I appreciate as an artist. I like it when other people attribute meaning to what I do. I'm like, "that's cool, I never thought about that" or "sure, that's what I meant ;) "

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Continuing on:

I would say ISFP because like Fun In the Sun said, he doesn't really take his lyrics all that seriously. Like he said some of them aren't even metaphorical, he just makes them up with lyric slips from his box. Also, when you read about him and his life, he seems more Sensor. Like when he randomly decided he wanted to do slapstick, wrote a script, showed up in a cowboy outfit, and decided that slapstick was too "slapsticky". I think that sounds more Se than Ne.

JFKAssassination

Not sure what may have prompted the dramatic change, but perhaps Bob Dylan simply reeled in his personal feelings/thoughts for self-preservation (the senseless political murders in the 60's may have shaken him up a bit).