• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who sucks?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think they think that. I think they think it's the best love story. Most people think his best work is one of Hamlet, "The Scottish Play" (superstition!), or King Lear. Unless you're T.S Eliot, and you think his best work is Coriolanus, for some reason.
Ha, I just posted this at INTPc, but it works here too:

got-to-get-paid.jpg

(from Married to the Sea)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Maybe I should change my scarlet G to a scarlet D. But only if p_m and ajb agree to wear them too!

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
That also reminds me of a great t-shirt sold by The Onion. It says "Your Favorite Band Sucks".

I thought the same exact thing. :D Seriously, though, people who are scenesters and pick up/put down bands at the drop of a headband are very annoying. I say "I'm eclectic" all the time, with no shame. If you can judge me a douche for doing that, I can judge you a douche for liking crappy music.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Pearl Jam haven't done anything worthwhile since Vitalogy, a song or two per album excepted. And Eddie Vedder is a short douche with a stupid voice.

I thought Eddie Vedder's work on the Into The Wild soundtrack was excellent, he should keep on doing solo stuff, Pearl Jam is over. And I like his voice, I'm sick of hearing high-pitched girly-men fronting bands.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
i guess, also sitcoms in general suck these days so there's not much competition.

MBTI Type
INTJ
It also helps that it's by far the best sitcom since Seinfeld and delivers more laughs per episode (LPE) of any show in TV history.

Of course, these things are all subjective.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
It also helps that it's by far the best sitcom since Seinfeld and delivers more laughs per episode (LPE) of any show in TV history.

Of course, these things are all subjective.

Indeed. 30 Rock is hilarious. By far my favorite sitcom. It also has an INTP heroine. :wubbie:

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I prefer the office.

Oh that David Brent!

Curb Your Enthusiasm is the best show on TV though, it should win everything.