• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trevor Noah to Replace Jon Stewart as Daily Show Anchor

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just an fyi that my new husband, Trevor Noah, will be replacing my old husband, Jon Stewart, as anchor of the Daily Show.

Link to the NY Times article here.

I'm a bit disappointed that the interwebs didn't get it's way and make Tina Fey the new host, but Noah is hilarious and a bold choice on Comedy Central's part. We'll see how well he's able to hold onto the audience of his predecessor.

Passacaglia

Wow! I'm somewhat surprised they didn't promote one of the show's 'correspondents,' but Trevor Noah is quite a funny guy from what I've seen.

Thanks for posting!