MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default The Truth is in Here: The Return of X-Files

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/x-files-r...162943889.html

...Fox has officially ordered a six-episode continuation of its phenomenally successful supernatural drama, to shoot this summer and (presumably) air at some point next season. (An official airdate remains TBD.)

“I think of it as a 13-year commercial break,” said X-Files creator Chris Carter, who will oversee the new episodes. “The good news is the world has only gotten that much stranger, a perfect time to tell these six stories.”

The X-Files ended its nine-season run on Fox in May 2002, but the franchise was resurrected on the big screen in 2008’s The X-Files: I Want to Believe, a follow-up to 1998’s The X-Files: Fight the Future. When last we saw Mulder and Scully in Believe, they were grudgingly helping the FBI find some missing women/bust up a bizarre, Frankenstein-like operation in Virginia. Also important to know: The bureau had pardoned Mulder for going on the lam (at the end of the series’ run), Scully had returned to her medical career, and the partners were still romantically entangled and living together....
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes nos4a2, Fate liked this post

Not sure how I feel about this. It already ran too long for it's own good, though there were some great episodes in the final seasons.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by nos4a2 View Post
    Not sure how I feel about this. It already ran too long for it's own good, though there were some great episodes in the final seasons.
    I generally was disappointed with Seasons 8 & 9, although I liked Doggett (Robert Patrick) a lot.

Still, Duchovny was out for much of that, and this is back to Duchovny and Anderson, so it'll be interesting to see how they've matured as actors.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

If they can recreate the chemistry between Duchovny and Anderson, perhaps. I never saw the final seasons though because it did kind of drag out at the end.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!