MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hmmm....
    Daredevil Season 2 Is Probably Adding Elektra, Get The Details

The cool thing is, that if they are casting for her, at least at this time they've been looking off the beaten path and trying to get someone who visibly fits the bill and isn't necessarily a huge name in Western cinema.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

^ i would like to see the actress who played jon snow's gf in game of thrones as electra.

She had that angry sexiness.

I don't know much about the character though. I watched the movie and it sucked ass.
    Likes TreeBob liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    ^ i would like to see the actress who played jon snow's gf in game of thrones as electra.

She had that angry sexiness.

I don't know much about the character though. I watched the movie and it sucked ass.
    The character herself is great, and her original bit in Daredevil one of the most-famed Marvel arcs.
    I never watched the movie (Daredevil OR Elektra).
    They were supposedly terrible.

Elektra is Greek, though... not Irish. So they were testing women with the right appearance.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The character herself is great, and her original bit in Daredevil one of the most-famed Marvel arcs.
    I never watched the movie (Daredevil OR Elektra).
    They were supposedly terrible.

Elektra is Greek, though... not Irish. So they were testing women with the right appearance.
    Oh yeah. So i guess we wont be seeing her then.

I didnt know it was such a hit. The movie did a great job fucking things up. But then again i am used to seeing that happen when i watched tmnt. I don't think the original series would ever be honoured with a respectable movie.

May i know what comic or marvel series you liked the most? I've heard batman and that prison book was nice.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Pardon me while I ramble about all the things I like about this show so far.

1) There's so much about Matt Murdock's character that could have been horrendously corny, and yet was portrayed well. His Catholicism, for one, and how it relates to his ideals. They gave him, and other characters, a lot of ham-fisted and cliched dialogue, but it fit both genres (noir and superhero comic), so it felt natural.

2) Foggy Nelson. Everything about him. The flashback sequences, the way he's written, the actor who plays him. He really is the heart of the show.

3) Murdock is one of the best enneagram 1 examples I've seen on TV, and one of the enneagram 1 examples that I most relate to. Charlie Cox's performance has been criticized in a couple of places (including Pop Culture Happy Hour on NPR) as wooden and uninteresting, but firstly, he was withdrawn and serious in the comics, and secondly, I saw a lot of subtle 1-like things go by throughout the season. Barely noticeable. Like very small expressions of rage that he immediately backpedals from -- which is something that I've been told that I do as well. His relationship with the Catholic Church, as a 1, is also something that is portrayed well, especially considering some of the truly shitty stereotypes of type 1 as it relates to religion.

4) I didn't love Vincent D'Onofrio as Fisk, initially -- the halting speech and mostly-uniform delivery was my biggest issue -- but the performance grew on me. Lots of little subtle things, like Charlie Cox's performance. And obviously the backstory episode, the thing with the painting, the very last shot of his character in the final episode... </3 So much to love. I think he's the best MCU villain so far.

5) Daredevil and Kingpin, in this season, reminded me less of Batman and the Joker from "The Dark Knight", and more of Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder from "Justified". Which is high, high praise, if you've ever seen that show.

6) The action sequences! The fight choreography! That one-shot fight scene in the hallway!

7) I have zero objections to all the times we got to see Charlie Cox shirtless.

&c.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The scary part for me was how much Foggy reminded me of former member Oberon, IRL (off-site personality). They could have been brothers.

Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post