• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTENSE Music

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
You can name it, youtube link it, upload sing it... but I want it. What's the most intense song/piece/band/whootiver that you've ever heard? Any genre will do. Just make it intense.
...INTENSE!!!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Intense?

Like Type O Negative intense? Or Wagner intense?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
[youtube=wqX_q_F2fOQ]Screeching Weasel-I Wanna be a Homosexual[/youtube]

Didums

[youtube=Nzuc8hQ7ZQA]Rammstein - Stein um Stein[/youtube]

I believe we have a winner.

file cabinet

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like "More Human Than Human" by White Zombie.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scotland the Brave makes me cry every time I hear it.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Pick up Shostakovich's quartets.

Get Maxim Vengerov's performance of the 1st Violin Concertos of Shostakovich and Prokofiev, conducted by Rostropovich... I GUARANTEE you there's nothing more (maybe as, but not more) intense than that. And beautiful.

Done. There's so much more out there, but you can't get more intense than oppressed Russian (genius) artists.

_____

well... I'll add a few more... Radiohead's "Ok Computer"... Stravinsky's "Sacre du Printemps" ("Rite of Spring")... Miles Davis's "Bitches Brew" double album.... Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"...

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Get Maxim Vengerov's performance of the 1st Violin Concertos of Shostakovich and Prokofiev, conducted by Rostropovich... I GUARANTEE you there's nothing more (maybe as, but not more) intense than that. And beautiful.

Done. There's so much more out there, but you can't get more intense than oppressed Russian (genius) artists.
_____

well... I'll add a few more... Radiohead's "Ok Computer"... Stravinsky's "Sacre du Printemps" ("Rite of Spring")... Miles Davis's "Bitches Brew" double album.... Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"...

I.
LOVE.
YOU.

...I... I LOVE YOU!!!

I friggin' discovered Shostakovich through that recording (Vengerov)... I was a huge Prokie fan, but then... oh baby. I'm actually married to Shostakovich on facebook, 'cause I'm cool like that.

Funny, my dad (an ENTP) is a big fan of the Russians as well. I wonder if it's an Ne thing...

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
It's a big file, you'll probably have to pause it at the start and wait for it to load before playing it through.

Part - Fratres - for violin and piano. (to be played loud, preferably with headphones).

Download Me moosik Ringtone - Free Music Hosting - XG7TW446W7QC

Could you (phoenix13) please recommend me some music that would be easy to find. Anything.

You just blew me away colmena! That was my music. That's exactly the kind of piece I yearn for. Intense, sad, energetic (beginning). I must know more about this piece. Who's the composer?

Now for stuff online:
Here's a shortie (2nd movement of Bruckner's 9th symphony):
YouTube - Bruckner: Symphony No. 9 - II. Scherzo. Bewegt, Lebhaft-Trio

If you search "Shostakovich" in Pandora online radio, you'll get the Emerson String Quartet playing his 8th string concerto (or so it was last time I checked). The first movement is sad/depressing, but the next three are loud and intense and grotesque.

There's so much more... I'll try to find some more of my favorites online.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
+1

Fine, there are no real tears but I can appreciate and sort of share Pink's sentiment.

There was almost a full-on row at the Highland Games one year. It was us Campbells against little ol' Kerr. hahah!

Scottish people. *head shake* :D

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

_____

I messes with Stravinsky. :nice: How about a little Scriabin?

YouTube - HOROWITZ AT CARNEGIE HALL Pt.6/7 Scriabin Op8-12 & Traumerei