• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Draw all the things (drawing thread for people who aren't very talented at drawing)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm not very good, but i enjoy it, and you should even if you're not really much of one. in other words mspaint and stick figures are excellent for this thread. just more for entertainment then to show off skill, i think there's another art thread for people who actually have talent, which is fine.

[MENTION=22098]Jarlaxle[/MENTION]'s optometrist

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Is it okay if you are good at drawing?

View attachment 13173

Two robots in the Antarctic shooting a giant worm with laser staffs.

I suppose so :dry: mostly because i like you, and you aren't all like look at me i'm the best your drawing [everyone elses] are those of plebs ugh!!! and if you are that way don't tell me it will break the delusion

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
you guys don't want me on this thread trust me...it will eventually be covered in phallus art just like my first period Latin teacher's chalkboard ten minutes before class.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now I feel excluded for being good at something. It's karaoke all over again.

*kicks the dirt*

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you for tagging me, as I love to draw, but I will not participate in this thread. Thank you!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
drew this 6 months ago about but i didn't have a scanner then and i do now so i found the original and just scanned it in. it's a horse with down syndrome smoking crack in kindergarten

Mane

Permabanned
Did this yesterday:
jtsxp2.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my picture of Doug

G0ulsqV.jpg

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My drawing of a werewolf on Draw Something.
2015_01_25_12_02_23.png