• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Draw all the things (drawing thread for people who aren't very talented at drawing)

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
yw3E4z1.png

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

it's suppose to an angler fish (those are really hard to draw) with a saxophone instead of the light thingy inspired by [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] putting anglo saxon down on a form.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
decided that it really needed to be colored so i went and got some colored pencils, this is the result

B_5nsOcWQAA6YCf.jpg

Chrysanthea

Drew a picture of ???? and added in a bunch of random effects from my phone to create a mood better fitted to the drawing. Take a guess! ;)

IMAG0222_1.jpg
IMAG0222_2.jpg

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Drew a picture of ???? and added in a bunch of random effects from my phone to create a mood better fitted to the drawing. Take a guess! ;)

View attachment 13776
View attachment 13777

Feels like a side on glance at a naked figure praying to the heavens with a spade behind their back... perhaps that have just dug their own grave and are preparing for their own sacrifice.... (interpretation).

Chrysanthea

Feels like a side on glance at a naked figure praying to the heavens with a spade behind their back... perhaps that have just dug their own grave and are preparing for their own sacrifice.... (interpretation).

Hm... I could see where you'd get that interpretation, but it's actually a bit less noble than that. xD
It's Pyramid Head, a character which symbolizes punishment and execution in the Silent Hill series, preparing to brutally murder a nurse.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm... I could see where you'd get that interpretation, but it's actually a bit less noble than that. xD
It's Pyramid Head, a character which symbolizes punishment and execution in the Silent Hill series, preparing to brutally murder a nurse.

Yes there was a definite theme of imminent death occurring there.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i tried to draw an elk in a thong in a hotel room ended up being a deformed elk wearing one of those sexy penis slings type underwear

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i saw a silohouette of invader zim if he had gone to art school in the 00s in the storm drain cover outside my apartment so i fixed it
original

attempt 1 it's not perfect, but i don't think it's terrible considering it was done mostly free hand in paint with a track pad.

cross posted from blog.