• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Golden Globes 2015

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I do not have cable, but I would very much like to watch Amy and Tina host the Golden Globes. Does anyone know of a way (legal or illegal) I could stream it live?

Nicodemus

The TV station that broadcasts it on cable usually streams it on their website as well. Have you looked into that?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The TV station that broadcasts it on cable usually streams it on their website as well. Have you looked into that?

Yeah. I've looked at NBC's website, but I don't see any indication they will be streaming it. I think I read somewhere that in the past they have streamed the red carpet, but not the ceremony. Which is not terribly helpful.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm in college. No one has cable.

pffft you're in college i'm sure there's people who live locally with their parents, who have cable. or rent a cheap hotel

i'm sure there are sites but i'd be waried i let my room mate do that once for football and the laptop she used (not my main one) had so much shit on it from that site. So make sure you are protected, part of the problem was i hadn't gotten around to putting anti virus on it or web of trust or ad block so it was my fault. had malware and hijack and spyware when i got it back and its annoying cuz it keeps installing shit on it and i know i can fix it in 4 hours i just don't use that computer often so not a priorty

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I don't know but I hope Frances McDormand wins. She was wonderful.