User Tag List

Thread: Penelope

Default Penelope

Has anyone seen the movie Penelope, with Christina Ricci and James McAvoy? I just randomly picked it up at the movie store and was really surprised by it. James McAvoy is getting to be one of my new favorites. I'm kind of curious as to what type he is, but haven't been able to figure it out yet.

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I saw it on Youtube. The entire movie is there. It was cute. And I really like McAvoy. Check out Wanted. The movie is not that great, but he is funny in it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Has anyone seen the movie Penelope, with Christina Ricci and James McAvoy? I just randomly picked it up at the movie store and was really surprised by it. James McAvoy is getting to be one of my new favorites. I'm kind of curious as to what type he is, but haven't been able to figure it out yet.
    Cute movie. I loved the part about the witch being the butler. My friend is a huge James McAvoy fan and says he's amazing in Atonement.

Quote Originally Posted by aguanile
    Check out Wanted. The movie is not that great, but he is funny in it.
    What? The Magical Loom of Fate isn't the most awesome? (People in my theater were actively snickering throughout the movie. There is something to be said about the joy of eviscerating a bad movie though. But it was also kind of disturbing in the blatant representation of a world with no regard for civilian casualties as long as the "mission" was carried out- a world with no consequences, moral or physical- the later thanks to magical wax baths. I suppose you could argue it was at least not secretive about this fact compared to most violence-packed movies.)

There was a pretty cool car chase though.

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I agree about the car chase.